Image Handler 2 for v1.2.7
This upgrade uses GD libraries or ImageMagick (if installed on your server) to generate and resize small, medium and large images on the fly on page request. You can simply upload just one image or you can have different sources for medium and large images. This upgrade further enables you to watermark your images (overlay a second specific translucent image) and have medium images pop up when you move your mouse over a small image (fancy hover).
This contribution includes a powerful admin interface to browse your products just like you would with the Attribute Manager and upload / delete / add additional images without having to do this manually via FTP. Image Handler 2 works fine with mass update utilities like EzPopulate.
Advantages of this contribution over stock Zen-Cart are
* Improved site performance (faster loading, faster display)
* Professional looking images (no stair-effects, smooth edges)
* Uploading one image automatically creates small, medium and large images on page request.
* Choose preferred image-types for each image size.
* Source image filetype doesn’t matter. Have jpg base files with gif and png additional files if you want to.
* Drops in and out seamlessly. No need to redo your images. All images are kept.
* Easy install. One-click-database-upgrade.
* Works with mass-update/-upload tools like EzPopulate.
* Watermark images to prevent Mr. Competitor from stealing them.
* Fancy image hover functionality lets a larger image pop up whenever you move your mouse above a small image (switchable).
* Watermarking and Fancy Hovers work with different source-images for small, medium and large, too!
* Choose an image background color matching to match you site’s color or select a transparent background for your images.
* Manage your multiple images for products easily from one page just like you do with attributes in the Products Attribute Manager.
Visit http://breakmyzencart.com/image-handler for more information and documentation.
I will try and update this download everytime a new version is released. Make sure, you always get the newest version by visiting http://breakmyzencart.com/image-handler
|Zen Cart® Versions||v1.2.7|
|Last Updated by||timkroeger - 2 Jun 2006|
|Image Handler 2 for v1.2.7 - Version: 2.0|
|Report A Problem|