Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Orders Not Being Completed

I seem to have gotten nowhere with Securepay. They refuse to give a timeframe for when to expect a functional module, and I have about a month before my site is to go live. I had them send me their documentation to see if I can get somewhere myself. I'm no PHP guru, but I've got a strong grasp on the logic end of scripting and I've made some progress. Now instead of getting the OSCSID error, I'm receiving some data that's actually useful. This is what returns now.

"N,NOT APPROVED,CC_NUMBER NOT PASSED.,E,-1,END"

This is all that returns. I'm in test mode, so that may be the reason I'm receiving the error code for the AVS, though this could also be because it isn't sending the credit card number to the server as it should be. I'm still comparing syntax between their documentation, the module, and the checkout_confirmation file. I've tried locating the OSCommerce module for Securepay, but the only one I can find is three years old, and apparently for Australia. It would be helpful to get a copy of the OSCommerce module that was later edited for Zen Cart for further comparison.

If anyone would like to help out with getting this module to work, it would be greatly appreciated by at least three people, and likely many more. I hate to sound like I'm selling something, but getting a functional module for Securepay to work with Zen Cart could easily score some more Zenner's(sp). Honestly, I don't think this will take much work from a PHP guru. Maybe I'm wrong. In any case, I'll continue working on fixing it myself.
    Last edited by broknspyrl; 25 May 2006 at 05:32 PM.

Plugin Contributions

AHA! Yes, the new data that is returning is basically telling me which variables aren't being passed. At first it was Merch_ID. The reason for this is because the securepay module was set up to ask for "login". Change login to merch_id and it looks for CC_Number, but CC_number was originally cardnum. Change that and it's looking for Month. So, I'm going to continue matching variable names and correcting them in the module. This should at least allow payments to post. More to come.

Plugin Contributions

It sounds like you are definitely making progress. If there is anything I can help with just let me know. Unfortunately my skills in the programming area are a bit shallow .

Plugin Contributions

Actually, I've just made a huge leap. I've successfully charged a credit card, and the server returned the correct AVS code. Now I just need to find out what file is supposed to receive the confirmation data. I'm going to assume it is the checkout_confirmation, but I've some other things to fix first. For example, it charged my card correctly, but the name wasn't there. Simple fix. So, if anyone knows what page is supposed to display after step 3of3 in the checkout process, it would be appreciated if you could inform me. Otherwise I'll probably find it in one of the other payment modules.

Muddler and Raquel, we will likely see a functional version of this module by the end of next week, if not sooner.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by broknspyrl
    Actually, I've just made a huge leap. I've successfully charged a credit card, and the server returned the correct AVS code. Now I just need to find out what file is supposed to receive the confirmation data. I'm going to assume it is the checkout_confirmation, but I've some other things to fix first. For example, it charged my card correctly, but the name wasn't there. Simple fix. So, if anyone knows what page is supposed to display after step 3of3 in the checkout process, it would be appreciated if you could inform me. Otherwise I'll probably find it in one of the other payment modules.

Muddler and Raquel, we will likely see a functional version of this module by the end of next week, if not sooner.
    Whenever a charge is made on my site, the charge is made on SecurePay's side. I can go to the merchant login and see it. I get notification of an order ... but no details. The order is not saved to the database ... to none of the tables. So then, I have to contact the customer to find out what they ordered. Also, the item stays in their shopping cart.

As soon as the customer clicks the final (3 of 3) confirmation, they are taken back to the main page for the site. They have no idea whether their order was completed.
    I need no warrant for being, and no word of sanction upon my being. I am the warrant and the sanction.
    Ayn Rand

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Raquel
    Whenever a charge is made on my site, the charge is made on SecurePay's side. I can go to the merchant login and see it. I get notification of an order ... but no details. The order is not saved to the database ... to none of the tables. So then, I have to contact the customer to find out what they ordered. Also, the item stays in their shopping cart.

As soon as the customer clicks the final (3 of 3) confirmation, they are taken back to the main page for the site. They have no idea whether their order was completed.
    I might add that the order confirmation I get appears to be from SecurePay, NOT from Zen Cart. So, it seems to me that things are happening the way they should on the SecurePay side, but there's something in the interaction between SecurePay and Zen Cart during the finalization of the order.
    I need no warrant for being, and no word of sanction upon my being. I am the warrant and the sanction.
    Ayn Rand

Plugin Contributions

there is a way to make the authorize.net payment mod to work with securepay editing of a simple line and bam your done do the following:

IN anycase I take no responsibility for your actions, so do this at your own risk however it does work. Tested and approved

Authorize.net To Securepay instructions

This is set for authorize.net_aim not tested with authorizenet

Place the following codes below with each other in the following files.
    includes/modules/payment/authorizenet_aim.php around line 380

Code:
    https://secure.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll
    and replace it with:

Code:
    https://www.securepay.com/AuthSpayAdapter/process.aspx
    Make sure you create a transaction key within your securepay merchant account to be able to process the transaction.

The login and transaction keys in the authorize.net aim mod inside of zencart admin simply put your login id to securepay should be a 5 digit number and the transaction key that your securepay created for you hit then set it to authorize only in zencart then save. Store the data on your own caution.

Your set to go, worked good for me should work good for you. Only thing is you may have to use the override system for now if zencart is updated you can compare files or change the lines again after updating how you handle this is your call.

Instructions for authorizenet (however not tested)

Place the following codes below with each other in the following files.
    includes/modules/payment/authorizenet.php around line 62

Code:
    https://secure.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll
    and replace it with:

Code:
    https://www.securepay.com/AuthSpayAdapter/process.aspx
    follow the same instructions above, again I take no responsibility if this does not work or even works , good luck!!
    Last edited by knuckle-101; 2 Jul 2007 at 04:06 AM.
    PCI Certified Web Hosting - ControlScan, Security Metrics (Platinum Partner), McAfee, TrustKeeper
    Business Class Web Hosting - Linux and cPanel Powered

Plugin Contributions

Having a Similar problem here. We want to know if ZEN requires an SSL Cert to test to see if our customers PayPal is set up properly. So far WITHOUT an SSL cert installed we havent had any luck getting money into his paypal account.

Everthing else (orders appearing, email notifications sent out etc.) are working fine.

We have the latest version of Zen.

Any ideas would be GREATLY appreciated.

Plugin Contributions

When the Payment module requires secure, regardless of testing or not you need it ...

When the Payment module requires cURL, regardless of testing or not you need it ...

When a Payment module requires bidirectional port access, regardless of testing or not you need it ...

Which PayPal are you attempting to use?
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

Like ajeh said and

You can have your own ssl if you think it makes your customers feel better, however once the paypal link is activated and your customers leave your site they are in paypal's ssl zone.

If you do have your own your customers will be secured by you for checkout untill they click the paypal api link to go to paypal.

SSL is a good business practice but also not needed if credit cards are not being accepted, it just depends on how you would feel if it was you buying.
    PCI Certified Web Hosting - ControlScan, Security Metrics (Platinum Partner), McAfee, TrustKeeper
    Business Class Web Hosting - Linux and cPanel Powered

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast