Plugin Contributions

red flag Not receiving emails when orders are placed

On credit card orders, I'm not receiving the order confirmation emails nor the extra cc info.

For Paypal orders, I am receiving a payment received email from paypal but not the order confirmation email.

I just did a test order and I didn't receive the order confirmation email and the extra cc info email.

When I go to the payment module-Split Credit Card E-Mail Address the store's email address is listed correct. When I go to the email options- Send Copy of Order Confirmation Emails To the store's email address is listed correct.

What is causing this problem?
    http://www.SullivanVitamins.com

America's Favorite Vitamin Source & Irish Shop

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Not receiving emails when orders are placed

Version V1.3.8a/v1.3.8
    I am having the same problem. The site was working fine and suddenly stopped sending the e-mails. All the correct e-mail addresses are entered Please help

liammaca

Plugin Contributions

red flag Re: Not receiving emails when orders are placed

Liammaca-Please respond only if you have a solution for the problem so that it gets answered.

Well I've changed the Send Copy of Order Confirmation Emails To to another email address and the new one received both the Order Confirmation email and Extra CC Info email. What should I be changing so I can use the original email address?

Also, the Contact Us form isn't working. I've changed Admin to the second email that was successful with the Order Confirmation to see if that would work but it didn't work.
    http://www.SullivanVitamins.com

America's Favorite Vitamin Source & Irish Shop

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Zen Cart will display an error if it fails to send. Thus, if you're not getting an error, then the email IS sent.
    Sounds like you need to work with your hosting company to determine why emails destined to you are getting dropped before they're delivered.

Email Troubleshooting: http://www.zen-cart.com/wiki/index.p...Email_Problems

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

I'm having about the same problem. But in my case it works well in the original english ZenCart but when I'm using the French translation then the emails never get sent. I only get the PayPal email for the order.

Any idea where I can look for this?

Eric

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Maybe one or more of your language files is missing an important component?
    Maybe you'll need to enable the debug logging and check what the logs reveal.
    http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showthread.php?t=61199
    http://www.zen-cart.com/wiki/index.php/PayPal

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

There is hundreds of files in a ZenCart System, where do you think I should look first?

Eric

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

I'd suggest that if the french language pack you're using is causing problems, then maybe you should be checking those files.
    And, I already suggested using the debug logging feature.