Page 10 of 37 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Free Template "Future Zen"

Quote Originally Posted by greatbaits1
    "I have d/loaded future_zen and uploaded to server, but cannot see the template in zencart admin?"
    Impossible to say without knowing more about how you installed it, but most likely is that you unpacked the zip in such a way as to create a file stucture
    future_zen_v1_1/future_zen/<the template>
    and then copied all of this into your templates directory creating the following structure on your server
    includes/templates/future_zen_v1_1/future_zen/<the template>
    The correct structure is
    includes/templates/future_zen/<the template>
    Kuroi Web Design and Development | Twitter

(Questions answered in the forum only - so that any forum member can benefit - not by personal message)

Plugin Contributions

thanks for the quick (and accurate!) response - sorted it!

Plugin Contributions

hope you can help me again?

I have been through FAQ, applied template over-ride settings and even managed to get a flash object in place thanks to previous posts on this forum

Now, all I want to do is to make the colours of the sideboxes (background, catagory header) the same as the rest of my site

http://www.greatbaits.co.uk/onlinesh...php?main_page= - if this helps

Put simple, I want to make the light blue sidebox colours the same as my flash object

thanks in advance

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Woodymon
    Question in regards to the fixed size graphics...

Is it possible to provide the source vector files used to create the following sidebox and column and header images?

sidebox_top.gif
    sidebox_middle.gif
    sidebox_bottom.gif
    title_bg.gif
    centercolumn_capsule.gif
    fullwidth_capsule.gif
    header_bg.jpg

This would allow end-users to change the horizontal sizes, and fill, border and background colors, border thickness, etc (and also adjust colors outside of rounded corners to match background) without having to create the graphics from scratch.
    As suggested by Woody, here are the original source files for the images used in the Future Zen template >>future_zen_psd.zip<< well most of them anyway (please remember that this whole template was built in just two hours!) My personal advice would be for users to create their own graphics from scratch rather than trying to edit these files, but if they provide information about sizes and show how it was done (even if it was a rush job) then that will hopefully be of help to some.

(Questions answered in the forum only - so that any forum member can benefit - not by personal message)

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by greatbaits1
    Now, all I want to do is to make the colours of the sideboxes (background, catagory header) the same as the rest of my site
    To do this you would need to create your own set of image files in the colours that you want to replace
    sidebox_top.gif
    sidebox_middle.gif
    sidebox_bottom.gif
    centercolumn_capsule.gif
    header_bg.jpg
    If it helps, most of my original photoshop files can be downloaded from this thread.

Plugin Contributions

excellent template, thanks kuroi!

also, out of curiosity, how would I go about disabling the categories that appear at the top of the page lined up horizontally under the header?

Plugin Contributions

The same way you do on all templates. Admin> Configuration> Layout Settings> Category Tabs, disable.

Plugin Contributions

woah, I did that, now the entire page is moved to the right of the header...
    www.fragglereef.com/test

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by kuroi
    As suggested by Woody, here are the original source files for the images used in the Future Zen template... well most of them anyway (please remember that this whole template was built in just two hours!) My personal advice would be for users to create their own graphics from scratch rather than trying to edit these files, but if they provide information about sizes and show how it was done (even if it was a rush job) then that will hopefully be of help to some.
    Kuroi-

Thanks for providing the source images for your template. I think they will be of positive assistance in helping newbies identify the graphic components of a basic template and guide themselves through the template building/re-design process. Then with the knowledge gained, hopefully they will be able to create something using their own imagination.

Woody

Plugin Contributions

thanks for your help so far, now I suspect this will be a really easy question to answer, but I just cannot find a simple solution

I can happily remove the TITLE HEADINGS in any sidebox, but I want to remove the bit that says 'Home' in the middlebox of my site (the bit above the welcome comment!)

http://www.greatbaits.co.uk/onlineshopfiles/index.php

thanks again!

Page 10 of 37 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast