Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default eBid Exporter - Support Thread

v0.90 EBID EXPORTER

Creates a CSV file for import into eBid.

Please sign-up using the link contained in Tools->eBid Exporter

Follow the readme.txt for instructions on how to use this script, especially the NOTES section.

The CSV file cannot be imported directly into eBid, it must be resaved as a Tab Delimited file using Excel or another CSV editor.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: eBid Exporter - Support Thread

I'm getting the following error when trying to create the export file:

1054 Unknown column 'p.products_ebid' in 'field list'
    in:
    [SELECT p.products_id, p.products_model, p.products_weight, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, p.products_image, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_price_sorter, GREATEST(p.products_date_added, IFNULL(p.products_last_modified, 0), IFNULL(p.products_date_available, 0)) AS base_date, m.manufacturers_name, p.products_quantity, pt.type_handler, s.specials_new_products_price, s.expires_date, p.products_ebid, p.products_condition, p.products_sh_na, p.products_sh_eu, p.products_sh_as, p.products_sh_au, pc.categories_id FROM products p LEFT JOIN manufacturers m ON (p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id) LEFT JOIN products_description pd ON (p.products_id = pd.products_id) LEFT JOIN product_types pt ON (p.products_type=pt.type_id) LEFT JOIN specials s ON (s.products_id = p.products_id) LEFT JOIN products_to_categories pc ON (pc.products_id = p.products_id) WHERE p.products_status = 1 AND p.product_is_call = 0 AND p.product_is_free = 0 AND pd.language_id = 1 ORDER BY p.products_id ASC]

Plugin Contributions

Hello there

I'm not getting this error, have you uploaded the SQL file at all?

Plugin Contributions

I pasted the SQL, and it ran without any errors. I also uploaded the files again, and ran the SQL again, just to make sure.
    I still get the same error.
    Any ideas?

Plugin Contributions

Please install Auction Site Attributes which is required for this script. In fact, ASA was originally created for the eBid script which has many required attributes that aren't normally found in zen cart.

Plugin Contributions

I'll install ASA. I thought the readme file said that if that was not installed that configuring it under Tools, Configuration was all that was needed.
    This may fix another problem I'm having with two MOD's I have installed. One of which is UPC/IBSN, and MAP Pricing.
    I'll get ASA installed and let you know what happens.
    Thanks.

Plugin Contributions

ASA overwrites UPC/ISBN. I'll correct the SQL error in the next release for those who do not install ASA. But, like I said before, this script is useless without ASA installed.

Plugin Contributions

Because I wasn't sure what would happen because I have MAP Pricing installed I installed ASA, and Ebid Exporter on another store and all went well except one statement in the SQL I had to change a parameter. The error msg said it was too large and limited to 255, so I changed it and it was O.K.
    I then installed it on the the store that has MAP installed, and I didn't have to change the parameter in the SQL. That may be because the two stores are on different hosts. Anyway the ebid exporter works fine, but I don't have MAP anymore. I think I'll only have to replace "Update_Products.php" and everything should go back to normal.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by gxjenkins View Post
    Because I wasn't sure what would happen because I have MAP Pricing installed I installed ASA, and Ebid Exporter on another store and all went well except one statement in the SQL I had to change a parameter. The error msg said it was too large and limited to 255, so I changed it and it was O.K.
    I then installed it on the the store that has MAP installed, and I didn't have to change the parameter in the SQL. That may be because the two stores are on different hosts. Anyway the ebid exporter works fine, but I don't have MAP anymore. I think I'll only have to replace "Update_Products.php" and everything should go back to normal.
    Just merge the files as ASA uses a lot of core overwrites. Zen Cart currently doesn't support overrides from the admin but the development team will add this in future versions.

Plugin Contributions

help question Re: eBid Exporter - Support Thread

I am trying to use this contribution, but i don understand how to create the product feed, please i need some help. When I go to tools>ebid exporter i get this:

eBid Exporter eBid Online Auctions USD

OVERVIEW:

This module automatically generates an eBid bulk file from your Zen Cart store.

INSTRUCTIONS:

STEP 1: Click [HERE] to create / update your product feed.

NOTE: You may view your product feed before uploading to eBid.com.

So when I click (HERE) this comes up:

eBid Exporter v.0.90 29.08.2007 18:00 started 2007/10/06 12:35:02
    Feed file - /var/www/html/feed/ebid.csv
    Processing: Feed - Yes, Upload - No
    1054 Unknown column 'p.products_ebid' in 'field list'
    in:
    [SELECT p.products_id, p.products_model, p.products_weight, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, p.products_image, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_price_sorter, GREATEST(p.products_date_added, IFNULL(p.products_last_modified, 0), IFNULL(p.products_date_available, 0)) AS base_date, m.manufacturers_name, p.products_quantity, pt.type_handler, s.specials_new_products_price, s.expires_date, p.products_ebid, p.products_condition, p.products_sh_na, p.products_sh_eu, p.products_sh_as, p.products_sh_au, pc.categories_id FROM products p LEFT JOIN manufacturers m ON (p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id) LEFT JOIN products_description pd ON (p.products_id = pd.products_id) LEFT JOIN product_types pt ON (p.products_type=pt.type_id) LEFT JOIN specials s ON (s.products_id = p.products_id) LEFT JOIN products_to_categories pc ON (pc.products_id = p.products_id) WHERE p.products_status = 1 AND p.product_is_call = 0 AND p.product_is_free = 0 AND pd.language_id = 1 ORDER BY p.products_id ASC]

I dont know what I have to do, I have been looking for an answer in the forum but nothing clear, please can you help.
    Thanks a mill.
    Noelia

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast