Plugin Contributions

Default add to cart not working...currency not working

when i go to add a test product to my cart, the next page is blank and does not show anything.

sew-world.com.au

same thing happens when i try to change the currency to US or another currency, all it does is go to a completely blank page.

help!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: add to cart not working...currency not working

Tutorials/FAQ's in the top nav bar ^^ should be your first place to seek answers

https://www.zen-cart.com/tutorials/index.php?article=82
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten

Plugin Contributions

Thanks, using the configure option but do not understand any of it. This is what they say when adding product to cart:

Notice: Constant FILENAME_ABOUT_US already defined in /home/sewworl/public_html/includes/extra_datafiles/about_us_filenames.php on line 11

Notice: Constant FILENAME_DEFINE_ABOUT_US already defined in /home/sewworl/public_html/includes/extra_datafiles/about_us_filenames.php on line 12

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/sewworl/public_html/includes/extra_datafiles/about_us_filenames.php:11) in /home/sewworl/public_html/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 108

Notice: Constant OFFICE_IP_TO_HOST_ADDRESS already defined in /home/sewworl/public_html/includes/languages/english/email_extras.php on line 52

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/sewworl/public_html/includes/extra_datafiles/about_us_filenames.php:11) in /home/sewworl/public_html/includes/init_includes/init_templates.php on line 78

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/sewworl/public_html/includes/extra_datafiles/about_us_filenames.php:11) in /home/sewworl/public_html/includes/functions/functions_general.php on line 44

Notice: Object of class queryFactoryResult could not be converted to int in /home/sewworl/public_html/includes/functions/functions_general.php on line 19

Plugin Contributions

And the debugging erorr log says this:

[12-Jun-2008 02:26:58] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/sewworl/public_html/includes/languages/english.php:1402) in /home/sewworl/public_html/includes/init_includes/init_templates.php on line 78

[12-Jun-2008 02:26:58] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/sewworl/public_html/includes/languages/english.php:1402) in /home/sewworl/public_html/includes/functions/functions_general.php on line 44

Plugin Contributions

I re-uploaded all the about us files, thinking I had missed something from that but still isn't working. Besides the about us files and editing the configure files for the SSL and adding the www for the site, I haven't edited anything else, so unsure why this is still happening.

Plugin Contributions

It also does it when creating a new account, or checking-out past the shipping part....this is so frustrating, spending all day figuring this out when it is probably something small...agh!

HELP!
    Last edited by pcdesigns; 11 Jun 2008 at 09:33 PM.

Plugin Contributions

PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/sewworl/public_html/includes/languages/english.php:1402) i
    Look to this file and line 1402 - Must be corrupt as there are only about 700 lines in that file

Try reloading it from an expanded distribution of the same Zen Cart version as you have loaded
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten

Plugin Contributions

You've got to be kidding me...there were just blank spaces at the end of that darn file! Deleted the blank spaces and it is working now. Only took 5 hours of redoing stuff and looking at code and your help....if I had a million dollars I'd give it to you right now for your help..but I don't so a BIG BIG THANK YOU is all I can offer. THANK YOU!!!!

Plugin Contributions

Make certian that you are using a "PLAIN TEXT" or "CODE" editor for any and all files edits to avoid what some others will add to a file....

Never use a app like MS word or Word Pad and others
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten

Plugin Contributions

first time zenner myself. had the EXACT same problem with blank pages while adding products to cart, or going to write review. I had 1 blank line at the bottom of header.php that i found thanks to you guys.