Plugin Contributions

red flag Added a language without ftp pack, now have promlem

I have a zen cart site which the end user wanted to add a language and added it in the control panel but without ftp the language pack to the server first
    The site then would not show the admin area, and the main page is showing fields that are not ment to be shown
    I then ftp the language pack to the correct location on the server, but the problem remains
    Warning: main(includes/languages/Dutch.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/theguard/public_html/admin/includes/init_includes/init_languages.php on line 31

Warning: main(includes/languages/Dutch.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/theguard/public_html/admin/includes/init_includes/init_languages.php on line 31

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'includes/languages/Dutch.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/theguard/public_html/admin/includes/init_includes/init_languages.php on line 31

What is the solution to fix this problem , we can not get into the admin panel to change the language back to English, I did look at the file
    We have a problem init_languages.php and tried to remove code looking for which laugnuage to select, but couldn’t rewrite the code.

Any suggestions please

The site is www.the-guard.nl

thank you

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Added a language without ftp pack, now have promlem

I have deleted and reinstalled the cart, i was unable to find an answer for this problem,

and i would imagine this happens often.... and if i ever find an answer i will post here as i believe many people would benifit after making this small mistake

Thank you anyway,

Kind regards