I have just installed the above but am having a bit of difficulty with the images.

I wanted to have a drop down list which when and item is selected the attribute image replaces the main product image.

E.g

T-shirt - main image red

Drop down list has options of
Blue
Green
Yellow

This was working fine as per the usual procedure with attributes.

I changed the Option to be a radio button to work with this module but my images disappear totally.

There doesn't appear to be anywhere to upload a new product once you change the option to radio button.

I did try an create a new attibute from scratch but that didn't seem to work either.

Is there something I'm missing? Do I need to put the image files in a particular location as opposed to uploading them through admin attributes?

The files are in the attribute images folder as I transferred these via ftp so aren't quite sure where I'm going wrong.

I also made sure I followed the read me file so I have turned on the attribute images and put a 6 in the radio box style.

The only thing I think I may have done wrong is install the sql patch before transferring the files across.

I tried re-running the sql patch but get the following message

1062 Duplicate entry '6' for key 1
in:
[INSERT INTO products_options_types VALUES (6, 'Link');]
If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields.

Hope someone can help because i think this is a great module along with all the other contributions I've successfully added.

Thanks in advance