Plugin Contributions

Default the edit prod section of the website

Hey, I've been looking for a certain mod for almost a week now and got fed up, so I’m making it my self. I have the coding down I just need to figure out the last step HELP!
    I want to add a radio button in the edit prod section of the admin site. I would like it to set a variable value (that is defined every time a product is loaded) to one of two settings depending on its selection.

Does any one know hoe to do this or know where I can read up on how to do this.

i know how to set the value but i can't figure out how to get zen cart to memorize the value for each individual prod.

PLEASE HELP ME!

Jarred @ M.O.S. Studios

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: the edit prod section of the website

I can't tell you exactly how to do it, but I assume you would have to store that value in the products table in the database.

There are a few 2-radio-button fields in the product edit page now. Could you 'clone' one of those?

Plugin Contributions

im trying that, how ever it refers to alot of other .php files and dosn't give you the path to them, so im slowly following the files, i was hoping that some one knew them already

Plugin Contributions

More details might help - when you make your choice what is it supposed to do?
    Please do not PM for support issues: a private solution doesn't benefit the community.

Be careful with unsolicited advice via email or PM - Make sure the person you are talking to is a reliable source.

Plugin Contributions

Bassicly I added require (' ') script at the beginning of my product_info.php. in doing so a script loads every time a product page is opened. What I want to do is add a radio button to the product editor that will assign a true of false value to a variable. Once I figure out how do get that radio button working I can add a line to the require('') script to check that variable value and confer whether or not the script should load.

Plugin Contributions

IM SO CLOSE TO GETTING IT DONE!, i figured out most of what i had to do, their is just one last thing i need and its done!!!

basicly i have a formula that i need to run and i cant figure out one small code
    wich is this

if (*db value* = 1) { run commands}

thats it

i know that if i type
    <?php echo $product_info->fields['products_login']; ?> it will display that db value, ANY ONE KNOW THE PROPER SYNTAX! I'm almost home free HELP ME PLZ!

oh btw the this helped me out ALOT!
    http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57924
    Last edited by M.O.S. Studios; 27 Jun 2008 at 10:37 AM. Reason: forgot somthing