Plugin Contributions

help question Sitemap on page not found

Hello,

is it possible to have the sitemap and the page not found displayed on 2 separate pages? When I first started customizing my site (classic template - ZC version 1.3.8) I noticed that the default sitemap link was missing from the info sidebox even if the define page status was set to 1... I've never been able to sort this problem out and have had to make a temporary fix for for this by creating a new EZ page called "sitemap" and linking the "page not found-sitemap" url to it. The problem is that Google doesn't seem to identify my main sitemap and my ez pages sitemap (obviously), most of my site links aren't indexed at all...

Does anyone know how to solve this? I've already posted this issue on the forum a few months ago but haven't received any useful help...

This is the thread I posted:

http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showth...itemap+missing

...and this is the ez sitemap page on my site, had to replace the page not found text with the asteriscs at the top:

http://www.thequintessence.biz/index...n_page=sitemap

I'd just like to have my sitemap link show in the info box and display on a separate page, not with the page not found. Any help would really be appreciated. Thank you.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Sitemap on page not found

... ok then... does anyone know where I can find some professional ZC help to fix this? I mean does ZC offer assistance or other services for solving website problems outside the forum?

Thanx.