Hello Zenners!

Ok... after sitting and messing with the zen cart for a bit and I am debating on what to do to move forward.

First off, please excuse any mis description, wording, etc. I am a very new Goat to all of this stuff and I am trying to muddle my way through.

I really like the look of my current website. It has nice colors, its clean, however its template is not a css template. Right now this website is more of an online brochure and the customer contacts me for pricing, comes to the actual physical store, etc.

Now ideally I want my online store to have the same template/color scheme as what is on my current site but I just don't know where to start or even know if it is worth the attempt. So my question is..

1. Is there anyway to get my existing template into a Zen Cart Friendly template?

2. Do you think a better option is that I just buy a new css template that is Zen Cart ready instead of trying to keep the template I already have.

I would rather keep my template however, I would MUCH MORE rather not bang my goat head on my desk because modifying what I have is just going to be too much work.

Any input you could all provide would be Goatly appreciated (Bahhh bahh)

Thanks!

Michelle :-)