Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Disabling model number on product page?

Can anyone describe to me the ability to turn off the model number found on the product's page?

Linked example.

Also how do I get the prices to show?

Finally, is there anyway to turn off the: 'Customers who bought this product also purchased... ' on the product page?

Thanks for all the help!!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Disabling model number on product page?

discovered how to audit the last part to turn off also purchased section.
    ADMIN > Configuration > Maximum Values : Also Purchased Products = 0

Plugin Contributions

Look in the Catalog ... Product Types ... and click on the EDIT LAYOUT button to configure the Product General for what shows and what does not ...
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

Ajeh, thank you so much, finally got the model number off of there. Now my last thing I need to figure out how to do is for the price to show on the product's page... There is not an option under the Product General for showing/hiding prices... if there is then I'm blind.

Here's a snippit of code
    Code:
    </div><!--eof Main Product Image-->

<!--bof Product Price block -->
    <div class="pr_info">
    </div>

<!--eof Product Price block -->

<!--bof free ship icon  -->
    As you can see it's not a css problem with displaying the text, I checked the style sheets everything is good to go. I think there is an option somewhere that I'm missing. Any more ideas?

Plugin Contributions

A little more information, as you can see from the all products link on my store that the items all have prices set and are recorded and able to be pulled from the db, as shown here.

It's only when you view a specific item, any item really, it does not show the price. Sorry I keep bumping my own post, but I seem to be missing the edit timer.

I'd love help or any ideas from anyone, we're getting ready to launch this site and all help is GREATLY appreciated!

Plugin Contributions

Maybe compare your template to the original tpl_ file and see what code is missing ...
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

Hi Ajeh, do you happen to know which files I should be looking at for comparison. I'm unsure of which files load up the product's page... ?
    Sorry for all the questions, I just can't seem to figure this out, and thanks for the continued support!

Plugin Contributions

Ajeh, you rock! Somehow the tpl_product_info_display.php found under: includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/templates had the following line of code left out of the price block display loop:
    Code:
    echo $one_time . ((zen_has_product_attributes_values((int)$_GET['products_id']) and $flag_show_product_info_starting_at == 1) ? TEXT_BASE_PRICE : '') . zen_get_products_display_price((int)$_GET['products_id']);
    I slid that puppy in there from the original file and w00t! I have prices! Thanks for the idea, lol. I'll have to start doing this more often!

Plugin Contributions

New problem with this, though not for me really, if you have a product description (we have maybe 2/800 that have one written out) then this fix will repeat the price 2x as shown here. It's some kind of loop that will only display the price if the description is present. Now that I've bypassed that loop it writes it once and then the description loop writes it again. No biggy, just keep an eye out for it.

Plugin Contributions

I managed to fix the php in the tpl_product_info_display.php page, it had an if loop that would repeat the price if a description was found commented it out and it works like a charm.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast