Page 13 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Glacial Age Template Support Thread

I managed to get most of the issues I had resolved resolved, there's there this one that I'm having trouble figuring out. Some of my products are "missing" meaning I can go to some of the pages, it shows the page name, but there's nothing there except a blank section and no right sidebar (gotten the right side bar to work everywhere else so this isn't really the concern), but shows everything else in the template. It's not all pages, but just some. So I'm not sure why it would do that. Any ideas?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Ayperi View Post
    I managed to get most of the issues I had resolved resolved, there's there this one that I'm having trouble figuring out. Some of my products are "missing" meaning I can go to some of the pages, it shows the page name, but there's nothing there except a blank section and no right sidebar (gotten the right side bar to work everywhere else so this isn't really the concern), but shows everything else in the template. It's not all pages, but just some. So I'm not sure why it would do that. Any ideas?

not without see your actual site. (URL Please?)

Plugin Contributions

Sorry about that. Had to go back and take off of maintanance mode for ya. The link is http://www.lunarberry.com/store
    again it not on all product pages and I'm using Firefox. It seem to be on almost all but some of my digital products.
    Posted via Mobile Device

Plugin Contributions

Sorry about that. Had to go back and take off of maintanance mode for ya. The link is http://www.lunarberry.com/store
    again it not on all product pages and I'm using Firefox. It seem to be on almost all but some of my digital products.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    download and install the debug error logging utility

check what the error message says when you go to one of your blank pages.

Plugin Contributions

it says:
    [03-Dec-2009 20:42:42] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end in *"removed"*html/store/includes/templates/LunarBerry/templates/tpl_product_info_display.php on line 478
    But that line only has a </div> and I tried removing it and it doesn't work. Otherwise, this is the code along that whole area that below another code..

<br class="clearBoth" />

</div>

Btw, nice debugger :) Just gotta figure out what I'm suppose to do to fix the issue lol

Plugin Contributions

it says:
    [03-Dec-2009 20:42:42] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end in *"removed"*html/store/includes/templates/LunarBerry/templates/tpl_product_info_display.php on line 478
    But that line only has a </div> and I tried removing it and it doesn't work. Otherwise, this is the code along that whole area that below another code..

<br class="clearBoth" />

</div>

Btw, nice debugger :) Just gotta figure out what I'm suppose to do to fix the issue lol
    What kind of edits did you make to this file?

Plugin Contributions

it says:

<br class="clearBoth" />

</div>

Quote Originally Posted by clydejones View Post
    since the default file only contains 269 lines of code this means that you must have edited something in another file that is probably causing this error.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by clydejones View Post
    Well I gotta admit, they way I did this template is sort of converging or "overlapping" differences from a previous template called "lavender", to save time on having to reinstall mods since I found the mods were only in connection to that template. A bit after posting previously I figure to go over the files with winmerge with the current file that shown the error and the file that came with the template and did a comparison with winmerge and spotted the differences, and actually managed to fix it to some degree, now the product info shows but no right sidebar for those error pages lol ><;;;
    so here's the new bugerror report, using the same debugger you suggested
    "[03-Dec-2009 21:48:32] PHP Warning: require(includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_modules_xsell_products.php) [<a href='function.require'>function.require</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in **html/store/includes/templates/LunarBerry/templates/tpl_product_info_display.php on line 460
    [03-Dec-2009 21:48:32] PHP Fatal error: require() [<a href='function.require'>function.require</a>]: Failed opening required 'includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_modules_xsell_products.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php') in **html/store/includes/templates/LunarBerry/templates/tpl_product_info_display.php on line 460"

So it now looks as if there's more files in connection to the issue (like you've mentioned), but here's the file, you'll still find some differences if ya use the winmerge, but I dare not mess with it further since most of the difference is including mod codes that I am trying to keep. I hope this helps ^^;; let me know if you need to look at the site as I've gotten my store back on maintenance. I've tried looking for this other file, but I can't seem to locate it at this time X.x;;
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Ayperi; 4 Dec 2009 at 06:00 AM.

Plugin Contributions

Well I gotta admit, they way I did this template is sort of converging or "overlapping" differences from a previous template called "lavender", to save time on having to reinstall mods since I found the mods were only in connection to that template. A bit after posting previously I figure to go over the files with winmerge with the current file that shown the error and the file that came with the template and did a comparison with winmerge and spotted the differences, and actually managed to fix it to some degree, now the product info shows but no right sidebar for those error pages lol ><;;;
    so here's the new bugerror report, using the same debugger you suggested
    "[03-Dec-2009 21:48:32] PHP Warning: require(includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_modules_xsell_products.php) [<a href='function.require'>function.require</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in **html/store/includes/templates/LunarBerry/templates/tpl_product_info_display.php on line 460
    [03-Dec-2009 21:48:32] PHP Fatal error: require() [<a href='function.require'>function.require</a>]: Failed opening required 'includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_modules_xsell_products.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php') in **html/store/includes/templates/LunarBerry/templates/tpl_product_info_display.php on line 460"

So it now looks as if there's more files in connection to the issue (like you've mentioned), but here's the file, you'll still find some differences if ya use the winmerge, but I dare not mess with it further since most of the difference is including mod codes that I am trying to keep. I hope this helps ^^;; let me know if you need to look at the site as I've gotten my store back on maintenance. I've tried looking for this other file, but I can't seem to locate it at this time X.x;;
    Evidently you have a cross sell mod installed but for some reason the function for that mod is missing.

check and make sure that tpl__modules_xsell_products.php is included in your current templates folder. (/includes/templates/LunarBerry/templates)

Plugin Contributions

Sorry for a delayed response. I've got to trying to check for this file in the regular/default template since it points there (as it's not in my override files) and found that it doesn't exist, not even in the "clean" original files. I've actually seen a few codes like this that points to some file that doesn't exist, like I found a small thing for a wishlist file for example, can't remember where I think it was in configure, index, or one of the main files. I'm guessing these codes are there as an option should I somehow manage to create such features.
    This is the information at that line on the file:
    PHP Code:
    <!-- BOF: Cross-Sell information -->
    <?php
    // THIS CODE WOULD BE ADDED INTO YOUR TPL_PRODUCT_INFO_DISPLAY.PHP WHEREVER YOU WANT TO DISPLAY THE CROSS_SELL BOX:

require($template->get_template_dir('tpl_modules_xsell_products.php'DIR_WS_TEMPLATE$current_page_base,'templates'). '/' 'tpl_modules_xsell_products.php');
    ?>
    <!-- EOF: Cross-Sell information -->
    I'm not even sure what cross selling is or is meant to be in this case lol But either way, I decided to delete this whole line and that fixed my issue, so now everything is showing up correctly as I want it to. Again, I just love how this template looks and the color scheme is great with what I usually use, thanks for making this

Page 13 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast