I have read a lot of post about multiple stores. You wouldn't believe how many post are out there. I am thinking about using the solution posted on one of the threads by Gerome from http://www.medea.co.uk/dev/.

I have a company that offers services for residential and business. What I want is when you visit site www.mysite.com, a flash animation will come up introducing my site. The when it ends, it will offer two options business or residential. If you click on business it goes to www.mysite.com/business where the business zen shopping cart is. If you click on residential it goes to www.mysite.com/residential where the business zen shopping cart is. The goal is to provide different products and pricing for residential and business customers. I do not want them to have mixed categories. So my understanding was I could just install zen cart into separate directories. Instead its a little more complicated than that.

So, back to the multiple store add-on that Gerome offers. Has anyone done this, this way. His add-on, as far as I understand, is for having multiple domains like www.abc.com and www.xyz.com directed to the same gateway. Not having one domain with two shopping carts with one gateway.

Any suggestion would help.

Thanks.