Plugin Contributions

Default Problem with Stock by Attribute

Hi there...I have read the forum and only saw one reference to my problem and no resolution. The problem that i'm having is that when I go to the "Products with Attributes Stock" screen under "catalog" and try to "Add Quantity for Product Variat" I get the following error is I select "All" from each attribute:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/dance/zen/zencart/admin/products_with_attributes_stock.php:193) in /var/www/dance/zen/zencart/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 21

If I add them one by one by selecting the different combinations then i don't get any errors.

If i just click the back button after the error and refresh it looks like it works fine, but there seems to be a problem because it doesn't allow you to see the stock correctly (i'm using the dynamic dropdowns addon also)

I did a small test by adding one manually and then using the add all. then I had a look in the mysql table "products_with_attributes_stock". There is difference in how the attributes are added to the entry in the mysql table for the field "stock_attributes". For the one added manually with no errors and works properly with dynamic dropdowns, the attributes are in the following order: attribute 1, attribute 2, attribute 3, attribute 4. For the ones added by "all" in each attribute the order is: attribute 2, attribute 3, attribute 1, attribute 4. If i manually edit the entry in the table to put attribute 1 first then it works again. So it seems that the function that is adding the attributes for all combinations is putting them in the wrong order. Is there a fix for this?

John

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Problem with Stock by Attribute

Hi all,

I am having the same problem as well. Does anyone have a solution?

Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Problem with Stock by Attribute

Hey, would be great if someone knew the answer to this - it's been driving me nuts too.