It skips the shipping even though it is set to shipping address required, so I assume it is set up correctly. The download looks fine in my attributes.

However, when the order is complete and I click confirm, this happens:

1366 Incorrect decimal value: 'f' for column 'value' at row 1
in:
[INSERT INTO orders_total (orders_id, title, text, value, class, sort_order) VALUES ('65', 'Free Shipping:', '$0.0', 'f', 'ot_shipping', '200')]

Then I noticed that while it skipped the shipping checkout portion (page 1/3), "Free Shipping" is still listed at $0.00.

This problem disappears if I turn my shipping order total module off. I have tried replacing it with the original (Zencart 1.3.8), but it does nothing. If I turn off the free shipper module it also works - but then free shipping no longer functions.

Being quite familiar with shipping and order total modules, I have no idea what is the problem here. All the order total modules and functions are working properly, including the order totals template and the order.php class file. I made some pretty hefty modifications to the shipping checkout template file, but replacing it with the original did not work either.

Any ideas?