Hi,
Brand new to Zen Cart, and pretty new to php/sql etc.
I'm still setting up my cart and I wanted to get rid of the product count on the main product page. I learned in the forums that this is done thru admin/product types.... but when I click 'product types' in the drop down menu it takes me to the correct page but this error message is waiting for me.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Warning: Division by zero in ../public_html/printstore/admin/includes/classes/split_page_results.php on line 39

1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '-0, 0' at line 1
in:
[select * from zen_product_types limit -0, 0]
If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm stumped because I haven't altered the split_page_results.php file in any way, and frankly I don't know what "..the right syntax to use near '-0, 0' at line 1 in: [select * from zen_product_types limit -0, 0]" means.

any help would be appreciated.
thanks