Hi,

I have set up a zen cart store which sells music .mp3s for download. I have set it up in the following way:
Each album is entered and is priced by attribute which allows the customer to select the full album in a zip file or select individual songs from the album and put it in their shopping cart. The owner of the store wants to offer one song from an album for free.

Putting the album on sale for free is not an option, we just want the one song to go out as a freebie. He wants to showcase the free song in a sidebox. I thought it would be a good idea to use the specials box. But this won't work since the special is not the full album and the album is priced by attribute.

The only other two ideas I have and I'm not sure one of them will work.
1. Set the one attribute in the product to the price of 0.00. But then I can't use the specials box.
2. Create a specials category, add the one song as a product and put it on sale. I could use the specials box in this way, but I also want to be able to link that one song or should I say associate that one song to the full album. The thinking is if the customer really likes that one free song, he/she may want to purchase the full album.

Does anyone have some feedback or suggestions? I could really use it.

Thanks,

webmiss

Web Site is http://www.airdrivenmusic.com/store/