Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Remove Registration Completely?

Quote Originally Posted by gjh42 View Post
    The tabbed login box requires jQuery as well as some PHP recoding in the login template file. It is a bigger project than a forum post can treat.

Putting javascript (or jQuery) in a particular page is done by saving the script file in the appropriate /jscript/ folder, with the filename prefixed with jscript_. See the wiki for details:
    http://www.zen-cart.com/wiki/index.p...s_-_Javascript

hello ,, i need this kind of login page with css . http://firefreebies.com/other-stuff/...mlcss-sources/ ..

plzz if you can help me it will be very good ...:)

Plugin Contributions

any chance i can use external styling css scripts in my stylesheet.css ? will it work ?

Plugin Contributions

What do you mean by "external styling css scripts"? The normal function of Zen Cart uses external stylesheets which simply means that the styling is in .css files instead of inline in the PHP/HTML files. Any stylesheet you save in your template's /css/ folder with a filename starting with "style" will be auto-loaded.

Plugin Contributions

i mean to say like suppose i have a stylesheet.css file for some css buttons .. now i wantt o use that script which can automatically change my websites buttons .. what changes do i have to made it to work in my zencart ? if you need that file then i can upload it too

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by studio009 View Post
    i mean to say like suppose i have a stylesheet.css file for some css buttons .. now i wantt o use that script which can automatically change my websites buttons .. what changes do i have to made it to work in my zencart ? if you need that file then i can upload it too
    If you rename the .CSS file that contains the styling for your buttons to stylesheet_css_buttons.css and place it in your template's css directory (/includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/css), it will be automatically loaded on every page by the standard Zen Cart CSS/JSCRIPT processing.

Plugin Contributions

[QUOTE=lat9;1163062]If you rename the .CSS file that contains the styling for your buttons to stylesheet_css_buttons.css and place it in your template's css directory (/includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/css), it will be automatically loaded on every page by the standard Zen Cart CSS/JSCRIPT processing.[/QUOTE

quite helpful ... i am workin gon it ..

but can anyone help me with one thing which is .. www.quickpharmas.com ..

I need only one box instead of two ... and on that login box there should be a link sign up which will direct the new user to the registration page .. two boxes are seriously making me mad ..

any css code ?

Plugin Contributions

Sorry I haven't been back to this thread sooner. Don't help studio009, and especially don't create an account on his site to see what he's supposedly asking about. You'll receive spam form him with no unsubscribe link and when you go to access your account on his site to change your email address, you won't be able to. He's nothing but a worthless phisher and spammer, and if he actually sells anything (I suspect he doesn't) he sells prescription drugs without a prescription, which makes him a criminal as well.
    Last edited by stevesh; 11 Nov 2012 at 05:00 PM.

Plugin Contributions

His site also only accepts PayPal (and Payza) Money Requests or Western Union for payment - need I say more ?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567