Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Server Move - Basedir Errors

So GoDaddy proved incapable of keeping my website buzzing along properly. So I moved it to Host-99 today. I've migrated my files and my database successfully and changed my name servers with GoDaddy. I'm now getting the following errors:

"Warning: is_dir() [function.is-dir]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/content/b/e/e/beerdolierman/html//includes/classes) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/skustes:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp) in /home/skustes/public_html/includes/application_top.php on line 132

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/skustes/public_html/fix_cache_key.php:43) in /home/skustes/public_html/includes/application_top.php on line 132

Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/content/b/e/e/beerdolierman/html/includes/classes/class.base.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/skustes:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp) in /home/skustes/public_html/includes/autoload_func.php on line 118

Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/content/b/e/e/beerdolierman/html/includes/classes/class.notifier.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/skustes:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp) in /home/skustes/public_html/includes/autoload_func.php on line 118

Fatal error: Class 'notifier' not found in /home/skustes/public_html/includes/autoload_func.php on line 156"

I set the DIR_FS_SQL_CACHE in /includes/configure.php to "/home/skustes/public_html/cache" which it seems should be my path. I also tried running the Fix Cache Key file, but get the same errors.

Anyone have anything on this? I've searched the forum, but can't come up with anything.

Migration Info
    I used Filezilla to download all of my files from GoDaddy, then used the cPanel upload function, uploaded them all as a .zip and extracted them. I exported the database as a SQL file, then just imported it into the Host-99 database.

Thanks for your help.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Server Move - Basedir Errors

Okay, a bit more reading...should I just do a fresh install with the exception of my configure.php files? And I suppose I have to find any other files that I changed in the theme, right?

Plugin Contributions

which it seems should be my path
    You cannot assume that - you have to check with your current hosts or do the following:
    absolute path (put in file in level you wish to find path for)
    -------------------------------------------------------------

To find out the full pathway to the root of your domain do this:

1. Create a new text document on your desktop and name it cwd.php. Ignore the warning about changing the file type.

2. Put this code into it:
    Code:
    <?php
    $p = getcwd();
    echo $p;
    ?>
    3. Upload it to the root of your domain via FTP.

4. Go to http://www.yourdomain.com/cwd.php via your browser and printed on the screen will be the full pathway to the root of your domain.

5. Write down that pathway and then delete the cwd.php file from your hosting.
    Additionally, if you can access your Zen Cart control panel, then change the path to the tmp directory (Configuration --> Sesions) to just tmp with no slash before or after tmp.

Vger

Plugin Contributions

That is the correct path. Any other ideas or should I just fresh install it and then overwrite everything but the config files?

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

It seems you must have missed some steps.
    Here's the FAQ on switching from one server to another: https://www.zen-cart.com/tutorials/i...hp?article=100

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks Dr. Byte. Working through that currently. I'm to the "upload the old files" part. Hopefully this works. Will let you know in the morning. Thanks for your help Vger and Dr. B.

Plugin Contributions

Still no dice. My errors are now:

Warning: session_save_path() [function.session-save-path]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/content/b/e/e/beerdolierman/html/cache) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/skustes:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp) in /home/skustes/public_html/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 151

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/skustes/public_html/includes/functions/sessions.php:151) in /home/skustes/public_html/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 108

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/skustes/public_html/includes/functions/sessions.php:151) in /home/skustes/public_html/includes/init_includes/init_templates.php on line 78

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/skustes/public_html/includes/functions/sessions.php:151) in /home/skustes/public_html/includes/functions/functions_general.php on line 44
    I can't get it to run http://www.beerdolier.com/fix_cache_key.php Any advice? It ran with the demo data on the fresh install, but once I uploaded the new files and the database, it quit. Should I be looking in the db or the files?

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

I'm not sure what is preventing fix_cache_key from running, but it looks like you're going to have to either change the session directory via the admin *before* taking another backup of your database, or if that's not possible, do the change manually via phpMyAdmin.

To do the same thing as fix_cache_key via phpMyAdmin, look up the DIR_FS_SQL_CACHE value from your configure.php file built by running zc_install on the new server. Then go into phpMyAdmin and open the configuration table. Do a search for SESSION_WRITE_DIRECTORY on the configuration_key field. Then change that field's value to the value defined for DIR_FS_SQL_CACHE on the new server. That's all fix_cache_key does.

Then you should be able to use your site fine.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

might I suggest that you take your host up on their offer

Ecommerce (Zen Cart) Free basic install or transfer

odds are that you have a file or 2 that are corrupt ( all dumped on 1 line.... )
    Zen cart PCI compliant Hosting

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by skustes View Post
    That is the correct path. Any other ideas or should I just fresh install it and then overwrite everything but the config files?
    Admin > Configuration > Sessions

Change "Session Directory" to use: /home/skustes/public_html/cache

Other than that, contact your Hoster as mentioned and they can fix you up... lickity split!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast