Plugin Contributions

Default UPS XML Auto Export & Worldship -- too costly

This is not about the module.. it's just the results of the prerequistes for it.. i.e.; Super Orders & WorldShip

Just a note for those who want to make their websites feature enriched, like I do.. UPS will not upgrade your account to use Worldship unless you agree to pay a surcharge because your shipping totals are less than several hundred $ per week, or you have adequate shipping totals for them. So after installing Worldship, entering my acct #, where it then denied my access. I sent an email to Customer Support telling them I needed to upgrade my priviledges on my account. They said that they could not support me, unless I met their minimum weekly shipping requirements ?

As such, I will be offering less freedom of choice to my customers, which will be cheaper for them anyway since USPS here in the States, has no shipping minimums for their FREE pick up service, AND they provide a lot of their shipping boxes and materials for free, as well. Tell me who else will ship 73 lbs to opposite ends of the USA for $12.95 and deliver it in a maximum of 3 days ?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: UPS XML Auto Export & Worldship -- too costly

Quote Originally Posted by Twbeebe View Post
    This is not about the module.. it's just the results of the prerequistes for it.. i.e.; Super Orders & WorldShip

Just a note for those who want to make their websites feature enriched, like I do.. UPS will not upgrade your account to use Worldship unless you agree to pay a surcharge because your shipping totals are less than several hundred $ per week, or you have adequate shipping totals for them. So after installing Worldship, entering my acct #, where it then denied my access. I sent an email to Customer Support telling them I needed to upgrade my priviledges on my account. They said that they could not support me, unless I met their minimum weekly shipping requirements ?

As such, I will be offering less freedom of choice to my customers, which will be cheaper for them anyway since USPS here in the States, has no shipping minimums for their FREE pick up service, AND they provide a lot of their shipping boxes and materials for free, as well. Tell me who else will ship 73 lbs to opposite ends of the USA for $12.95 and deliver it in a maximum of 3 days ?
    The information in this post is inaccurate and prejudicial. Not appropriate for these forums.
    www.aspenshopsonline.com - ZenCart 1.3.9h
    www.wilkssupply.com - ZenCart 1.3.9h
    www.un-du.net - ZenCart 1.3.8a