Default Unused files/Directories

First I wanted to say that I love this software. It has taken awhile but my store is 90% the way I wanted it to appear when I started the task of building it. I did find that I had to change alot of code directly. I am sure there is alot I am missing as far as possible modifications go, but I am happy with things as they are now.

I wanted to know if anyone has a list of unused files/directories that are safe to be deleted from the ZC directories, from a newly installed store? I have noticed many duplicate files & directories and deleted some on my own without having an impact on my site. I know there is a sample store removal tool to remove some but it does not remove duplicated files/directories etc.. If someone had taken the few extra minutes when developing the software to remove extra code and files/directories, it would be alot less confusing to newbies to hack/modify code for their stores. (I understand that the deletion is at my own risk)

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Unused files/Directories

I do not think that there are ANY duplicate files - - so what you have done might bite you at some step in the process.....
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten