Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Can't get rid of "bigger_Picture.jpg" that pops up under image

Not sure about that mod I have never used it. I am more interested in getting the lightbox feature working for all of them instead of the pop up box. I ran through a couple of my products and it seemed the attribute pop ups did work correctly. Granted I have the large image WAY TOO large which needs to be resized but that is the least of my worries at this moment. Hope you get it working

Plugin Contributions

Thanks. You said that your larger images are working for the attributes? Did you just follow the standard naming convention and place them in the large folder? I'm also interested in using lightbox, but only if I can get the attribute images to work with it.

Plugin Contributions

Yeah you can check them out...like i said the majority of them are really large but you can see it work. Let me know if you use a problem lol because i know there are many. I have the regular picture in the designated folder under images/ then the large images are named the exact same but with _LRG and placed under the /images/large/ then under the same folder name as the regular pictures. Also something strange I had to do is actually transfer the files via ftp before adding them through zen cart and the attribute controller. So i named them then added them to the proper folders. I then went into zen cart to the attribute controller and click on the product. Then the attribute and at the bottom you should see a place to add the picture. What you should do is browse and find the same picture that you transferred to your server via ftp earlier with the same exact name and choose that one. Then click on the two radio buttons to the right with NO. After uploading it will have a yellow bar at the top saying something like it already exists. Thats good. Then check to see if it is working. That is pretty much what i did.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by thecrook25 View Post
    Thanks. You said that your larger images are working for the attributes? Did you just follow the standard naming convention and place them in the large folder? I'm also interested in using lightbox, but only if I can get the attribute images to work with it.
    I just breifly checked my site and this page

http://www.wpc-consulting.com/~stxmi...products_id=17

the attributes larger image is not working not sure how many others aren't. Hopefully shwag can come up with an answer for this solution.

Plugin Contributions

Yeah I see that. I also noticed that when we made the change schwag suggested it made the larger image link disappear, but yet it still shows under the main image.

Plugin Contributions

no luck yet with the lightbox mod and the attribute images.
    ive seen that there is alot of lightbox mods out there. this light box mod for zen cart is custom made to show for main images. and the main image switch mod that changes the main image is it own set up as well. thus the reason we had the problem with the larger image box. truley the best answer is to some how re work the main image mod to include light box. but im not at that level yet for coding. ill keep trying but i wanted to let ya know whats up.

Plugin Contributions

Yeah that would be great because I really need this to work together. Maybe we can get some other zenners on this project as well.

Plugin Contributions

Anybody have any success on this issue. I am needing something to at least work correctly before the site can go live!! I need to have the mod to switch the attribute image with the main product image but if it is not possible to have lightbox work in conjunction with it at least I need to get the popups for the attributes to work right. Any one know how to get this fixed?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by shwag View Post
    no luck yet with the lightbox mod and the attribute images.
    ive seen that there is alot of lightbox mods out there. this light box mod for zen cart is custom made to show for main images. and the main image switch mod that changes the main image is it own set up as well. thus the reason we had the problem with the larger image box. truley the best answer is to some how re work the main image mod to include light box. but im not at that level yet for coding. ill keep trying but i wanted to let ya know whats up.
    Have you been able to figure anything out yet? I am running out of time at this point I am OK with not having lightbox work with it. The most important thing now is to have the attribute images when clicked to make larger to have at least a pop up window. I went through the site and the majority of them work. However about 4 of the products attribute images don't pop up. I looked and couldn't see any difference. I tried adding the image again and still the same problem.

The products I am having problems with are grannys pancake mix, grandma's cornbread mix, aunt betty's muffin mix and shrimp & Oyster fry. The shrimp and Oyster fry is a little different. A Pop up window actually comes up but there is no image there. Has anyone experienced these issues? I will be very happy just to have all the pop up windows working which will be much easier to fix then have lightbox on all of them. Just four products out of 50 that is not bad. If anyone could help me I would be extremely thankful. If you need anymore info please let me know. Thanks

Plugin Contributions

The fix for removing the larger image broken link below is simple. In attrib_prod_info.php find:

<span class="imgLink">' . zen_image('images/bigger_picture.jpg', 'larger image', '140', '44') . '</span>

and change to:
    <span class="imgLink">' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</span>

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast