Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Can't get rid of "bigger_Picture.jpg" that pops up under image

I need help I am using lightbox as well as attribute image replaces main image which can be downloaded here; http://www.zen-cart.com/index.php?ma...roducts_id=994

Well I installed it and it works great for the most part but for some reason whenever I click on the drop down menu to select an attribute and the image that i have set for that attribute it replaces the main image just like it is supposed to. However if you view this site;

http://www.wpc-consulting.com/~stxmi...products_id=16

You can see that in firefox a small image right under the main image pops up and disappears.

This same image pops up and stays up in IE7 and if you look at the path it says bigger_picture.jpg.

The only thing i found that has bigger_picture.jpg in its code is this;

Code:
    <?php echo '<a href="javascript:popupWindow(\'' . zen_href_link(FILENAME_POPUP_IMAGE_ADDITIONAL, 'products_image_large_additional=' . 'images/'.$attributes_image) . '\')">' . $image . '<br /><span class="imgLink">' . zen_image('images/bigger_picture.jpg', 'larger image', '140', '44') . '</span></a>'; ?>
    <?php }?>
    I am needing to get rid of this broken image please anyone know how to fix this. I am also interested if possible to have the attribute image display in lightbox. What I mean is the main image before selecting the attribute opens up in lightbox however if you select an attribute then click to enlarge the image it will either not open or open in a pop up window. This site is needing to go up very soon and could really use some guidence. I have already tried to delete this portion of the code displayed above and it didn't work. It actually gave me an error.

Code:
    Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end in /home/stxmill/public_html/attrib_prod_info.php on line 23

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Can't get rid of "bigger_Picture.jpg" that pops up under image

Anybody know how to get this fixed...really need help on this one.

Plugin Contributions

ok ive done many things to get rid of the bigger_picture.jpg
    my best answer is make a plain white jpg file called bigger_picture.jpg and save it in yoursite/images file.
    this got rid of it on mine.

Plugin Contributions

I will try this immediately when i get home...Do you have this mod? Do you know if there is a way to get it to work with lightbox? Because even if i get rid of the bigger_picture.jpg which again if it works huge thanks to that...but will i still have some issues. For example on this page...

http://www.wpc-consulting.com/~stxmi...products_id=18

when you click on the attributes and i click the larger image nothing happens. Not even a pop up. The majority of attributes at least come up in a pop up. Any thoughts on this. I will let you know how the blank white image comes out and let you know what kind of things it fixes!!

Thanks!!

Plugin Contributions

Wow. That worked perfectly. Thanks.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by thecrook25 View Post
    Wow. That worked perfectly. Thanks.
    Are you using lightbox? Are you having trouble with your attribute pop up boxes when clicking on an attribute then clicking the larger image?

Plugin Contributions

EDIT...This does seem to work and my pop up images seem to be coming up. I would love it to work with lightbox if possible but shwag You Rock for the great work around! However since I added this mod in firefox my attribute drop down bars position on the page is way different in firefox as it is in internet explorer. Before adding this mod I believe I had it rearranged to were the cart and attributes were pretty much aligned horizontally. Again thanks for the GREAT work around and hopefully someone can figure out if it is possible to get this to work with lightbox. I have some posts referring to this problem in the lightbox thread as well.

Plugin Contributions

ok ive got the lightbox mod on mine. ill see what i can do. so ive found that its only set up for the main image that pops up first. ill see if i can add the attribute images to this code. give me a day or two. sorry it will take this long. i know you have been looking for awhile for this fix.

Plugin Contributions

Hey man I have been looking for this for a while now but if you can get it the wait was WELL WORTH MY TIME!!! Because there is one thing for sure i can't do this on my own. So you take the time you need...I appreciate every minute you spend helping me out. This site that I have built would not be what it is today without all the help from this forum!!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by welchyboy View Post
    Are you using lightbox? Are you having trouble with your attribute pop up boxes when clicking on an attribute then clicking the larger image?
    I'm not using lightbox, but I am having difficulty with my attribute pop-up images. When I click an attribute image it won't open a larger image it just opens up the same attribute image in the pop-up window. I tried using this mod, but can't seem to get it to work.
    http://www.zen-cart.com/index.php?ma...roducts_id=616

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast