Plugin Contributions

Default Payment Module Beanstream

Hello, this is my first posting in this forum and also my first attempt at using a shopping cart. Zen Cart is my 1st! I am doing a trial run with it on my test server but with a client in mind when he is ready. I have been given a phoney account from Beanstream so I can play with it. I have downloaded the Beanstream Module and have tried numerous ways of uploading it to the server. It doesn't show at all or gives me an error message in the Admin/Payment Modules page. Can someone explain to me what to do? It shouldn't be too hard?

Thankyou

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Payment Module Beanstream

Quote Originally Posted by lakercat View Post
    ... gives me an error message in the Admin/Payment Modules page ...
    My crystal ball is freshly polished but still can't guess what that error message says. Perhaps you can provide more details?

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Oh, I know and I am sorry about that. I've been trying so many things that I lost it. So I did it again. First let me say that after downloading the Beanstream zip the readme file says to unzip it and "Copy the enclosed files to your main zencart directory, retaining the existing folder structure." which I did but when I open the admin/payment modules panel there was nothing there so then I tried ftp ing files within the folders and this is the error I got in the admin/payment modules panel. When I look at the files in my ftp program I see the folders and files for the payment methods there but don't really know what I am doing wrong. Anyways, this is the error I got.

Warning: include(/home/catfishw/public_html/store/includes/languages/english/modules/payment/beanstream_cad.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/catfishw/public_html/store/admin/modules.php on line 173

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/catfishw/public_html/store/includes/languages/english/modules/payment/beanstream_cad.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/catfishw/public_html/store/admin/modules.php on line 173

thanks for your help

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

The zip contains just a few files:
    /includes/languages/english/modules/payment/beanstream_cad.php
    /includes/modules/payment/beanstream_cad.php
    /includes/modules/payment/beanstream/beanstream_admin_notification.php

You need to upload those files from your PC to the matching folders on your webserver.
    Remember, even though some filenames may be the same as others, the content of those files is different.

Your error messages suggest that you've missed uploading the language file.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Thankyou, that seems to have worked. I see it in the admin panel now. Thankyou very much. I have lots more to learn.