Plugin Contributions

help question Paypal Orders Not Completing w/ IPN after changing servers

First, the bad news...
    Running ZenCart 1.3.7 on Windows IIS6 MySQL5 PHP4.3
    We moved the site to another hoster and everything worked fine... Until...

Using the Paypal IPN to process order. Customers are able to select items, checkout, goto paypal and pay for the order. I do get the post back from paypal (IPN). But I only get the order in the admin side and no details. As I look through the database, I see that the paypal table and paypal_payment_status_history table are at 52 records, which is the point we moved the site. The paypal_session table has 78 records in it, which seem to be the 52 plus the additional order we have recieved.

I have tested IPN with the pages that are included with the cart, I have verified the paypal log, which always shows that an order was not in the db so a new order will be created, when the IPN posts. Also in the admin side none of the new IPNs are listed in the IPN section of the admin.

I am guessing that the order details are in the paypal session table but are not getting transfer/processed.

I did see in the WIKI that there was a patch for when you are using MySQL5, but the link is dead.

We are working on the conversion to 1.3.8 but because of the custom changes in the template, it is not quite the drop in, and we need to test it more.

Thanks

Wired

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Paypal Orders Not Completing w/ IPN after changing servers

Ok, installed the paypal session viewer(which get me going for now), but it shows every order ever placed??

Am I wrong or when the IPN posts it should POP the session data from the paypal table once the order is applied into the admin orders?

This issue, of not getting the order details, has only been happening for the last few weeks... How does the paypal session data get cleared?

Thanks

Wired