Plugin Contributions

Default Ill try to make more of each thread. Items to work on pt1

Need advice or just guide me to the following:
    1) Get rid of the categories at the top on the checkout and shopping cart pages ONLY

2) Remove the image that sits behind the ZenCart logo in the upper top left of each page. I want to replace this with a much smaller image. Just the company name.

3) I think I know how to change the header and footer image where the home, login, shopping cart, checkout is (header) and home (footer) though I would like to remove the "login" link at the top cause no one is gonna be logging in.

4) Make the add to cart button below the drop down.

Ill add more as they come up but this should consolidate the threads.

Thanks for the help Zenners!

www.all-americanairsystems.com/store
    Last edited by RichardKletty; 11 Oct 2008 at 09:32 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Ill try to make more of each thread. Items to work on pt1

http://all-americanairsystems.com/st...=index&cPath=2

Here is where Im looking. See the top bar where "Home and Login" are? tht image was made smaller but is keeping the same height as before.

Where it says item, that text should be in #FFFFFF. Dont know where that change is made.

At the bottom same thing as the top. The image was made smallwer so the bar should have a smaller height.

I have a new banner at the top but cant remember where I go to remove the old text heading title. I need to remove the logo completely.

Where do we change the color of the text "Warranty Compressors" and the Categories. Id like em all to be the same dark blue as the uper and lower bar.

Again, thanks folks. I guess Im real bad at php and css.

Plugin Contributions

Here are two tips that will go a long way in helping you with Zen Cart.

Not only is searching the Forum handy for finding answers but so is using the Tutorial/FAQ link, top of this page, for more info on what you need.

Become familiar with using: Admin > Tools > Developers Tool Kit : Look-up in all files (last option)

The first can provide details on what to do and the second will help you find which files are using whatever snippet of code you are looking for. Some trial & error is involved with the second but well worth the effort.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Website Rob View Post
    Here are two tips that will go a long way in helping you with Zen Cart.

Not only is searching the Forum handy for finding answers but so is using the Tutorial/FAQ link, top of this page, for more info on what you need.

Become familiar with using: Admin > Tools > Developers Tool Kit : Look-up in all files (last option)

The first can provide details on what to do and the second will help you find which files are using whatever snippet of code you are looking for. Some trial & error is involved with the second but well worth the effort.
    Gotcha. FWIW, my webhost installed the cart for me and its a cluster. There are no less than 3 folders that say "english" and 3 of everything else. "includes, templates, index, etc..."

I think thats why Im having problems. I got alot of it done. I created new images but the images (the tp and bottom blue bar is still too tall even though the .gifs are samller.