Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Google Trusted Stores program

Google Trusted Stores program has officially been launched. Since this is a brand new program I suppose there is no available add-on module for this (yet)?

The integration details are here:

http://support.google.com/trustedsto...answer=2609862

Thought it could be an interesting module to make.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Google Trusted Stores program

This link: https://support.google.com/trustedst...9888&ctx=topic provides detail information on what needs to happen. It would be great if someone can provide a mod to pass the values needed to make this happen.

Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

Has anyone had any luck with this? I am far from a programmer and have not been able to find much information on how to do this. The "for dummies" version of specifically how to integrate this code would really be helpful.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Picturemom View Post
    Has anyone had any luck with this? I am far from a programmer and have not been able to find much information on how to do this. The "for dummies" version of specifically how to integrate this code would really be helpful.

The integration information is located at the links above. If you/we are not a programmer(s) then I think its not easily done.
    So.. we can just start learning how to program or hope some of the brilliant brains here can find time and interest to create a module at some point

Plugin Contributions

Idea or Suggestion Google Trusted Stores

Just signed up for "Google Trusted Stores" and when I cut n pasted the Java Script into a text banner or the main_page_define nothing shows up.

There are several variables that it looks like they are looking for, but have to be keyed to the merchant center account.

Has anyone written a mod or sidebox to utilize the code?

JOhn ><>
    Newest Site: ChargerPros - Stuff4Toys

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Google Trusted Stores

Hello, I too am interested in finding a module to integrate this. The code looks a lot like the Google Analytics code except it has an option to include the matching product ID from the merchant center feed. Since we usually just use the carts product ID for that field it should not be too hard to implement.

Thank you,
    Jacob

Plugin Contributions

me just sign up one and put the 1st code into includes/templates/***/common/html_header.php before <html> tag and the 2nd code into includes/templates/***/common/templates/tpl_checkout_confirmation_default.php at the bottom and thought should wait google's monitoring for 28 days and 250 transactions but after that my website was totally out of shape in IE, any idea?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by ZC-Mode View Post
    me just sign up one and put the 1st code into includes/templates/***/common/html_header.php before <html> tag and the 2nd code into includes/templates/***/common/templates/tpl_checkout_confirmation_default.php at the bottom and thought should wait google's monitoring for 28 days and 250 transactions but after that my website was totally out of shape in IE, any idea?
    Are you saying you tried these two modifications and now the template now does not display correctly in Internet Explorer? Could you provide a like to the page is not displaying correctly?

Jacob

Plugin Contributions

yes, but now I just deleted one of JavaScript code sections that was placed before the tag of HTML in html_header.php to prevent a conflict from occurring in Internet Explorer? I think the cord wasn't in a right place... still working on it.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by ZC-Mode View Post
    yes, but now I just deleted one of JavaScript code sections that was placed before the tag of HTML in html_header.php to prevent a conflict from occurring in Internet Explorer? I think the cord wasn't in a right place... still working on it.
    Did you get it to work?
    tom

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast