Thread: Quickbook Sync

Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1826272829 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Quickbook Sync

Sorry, I mean the admin/includes/boxes/extra_boxes/qbSync.php file?

Plugin Contributions

Will this work on the online web version?

Plugin Contributions

i am in australia and i was looking to purchase quick books, but i am wondering what version should i purchase, i use bank deposit / poli / paypal as payment options.
    all products have gst tax, so any help would be appreciated to which version i should purchase and to intergrate it with zen cart, by the addon section, to keep a track of my books easily, as i really dont like paper work

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle View Post
    I got it to work but I had to put those language defines right in admin/includes/languages/english.php. I tried putting them in admin/includes/languages/english/quickbooks.php and admin/includes/languages/english/extra_definitions/quickbooks.php, but neither way worked.
    Since I just went through this myself-- I've been using qbSync and 1.3.9h and upgraded to 1.5 earlier this year and continued to use for awhile without upgrading the admin configuration. Then I added new products and really needed the admin portion. So by following some of what was here, I was able to do it. Just thought I would add a couple of points that might make it easier on the next folks.

1. I put the define statements in a file named qbSync_filenames.php and placed it in the <admin area>/includes/extra_datafiles directory.
      1. define('BOX_TOOLS_QUICKBOOKS', 'Quickbooks Sync');
        define('BOX_TOOLS_QUICKBOOKS_LOG', 'Quickbooks Sync Log');
        define('BOX_TOOLS_QUICKBOOKS_MATCH', 'Quickbooks Sync Match');
        define('BOX_TOOLS_QUICKBOOKS_PREPARE', 'Quickbooks Prepare');
        define('FILENAME_QUICKBOOKS_LOG', 'qbAdmin.php');
        define('FILENAME_QUICKBOOKS_MATCH', 'qbMatch.php');
        define('FILENAME_QUICKBOOKS_PREPARE', 'qbBuildQue.php');

2. I made sure the php files referenced were in place already
    3. I registered the pages using the GUI Admin Page Registration
      1. These are the values I used for my page registration. As noted earlier, you need to match your gID for your quickbooks group id in the zen configuration table (sorry, couldn't figure out how to format very well in here) Also note that for most entries, the page_params is blank

• page_key language_key main_page page_params menu_key display_on_menu sort_order
    • qbSync BOX_TOOLS_QUICKBOOKS FILENAME_CONFIGURATION gID=888005 configuration Y 100
    • qbSyncLog BOX_TOOLS_QUICKBOOKS_LOG FILENAME_QUICKBOOKS_LOG extras Y 100
    • qbSyncMatch BOX_TOOLS_QUICKBOOKS_MATCH FILENAME_QUICKBOOKS_MATCH extras Y 101
    • qbSyncPrepare BOX_TOOLS_QUICKBOOKS_PREPARE FILENAME_QUICKBOOKS_PREPARE extras Y 102

Plugin Contributions

I installed this in my "not live" 1.3.9e store in an effort to download all my old orders to Quickbooks. I think that I have followed the instructions but I have no Admin>Configuration>Quickbooks Sync link showing up. I do have the Admin>Tools>Quickbooks Sync Log, Quickbooks Sync Match and Quickbooks Prepare links. Web connect is running on my local machine but Authentication Fails when I try and update. I searched this thread and found one other person that had this problem and resolved it but did not mention exactly how he did it. Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks,
    Marc

Plugin Contributions

FiberDawn Thanks for the information, I am having some success with it however I am finding that when I go in to "Match Values" the links on this page log me out. It seems that something needs to be done to have these links pass session ID. I thought I would ask if this was something I missed before I jump in and start changing things.

Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

Hi There,

Im running Zen 1.38 with Quickbooks 2012 Enterprise edition, just installed Quickbooks sync,
    It connects fine, imports the customers and completes when i look at the logs i see these errors and i see that the inventory and sales have not be imported this is the errors in the log files :

Code:
    SimpleXMLElement Object
    (
        [QBXMLMsgsRs] => SimpleXMLElement Object
            (
                [ItemInventoryAddRs] => SimpleXMLElement Object
                    (
                        [@attributes] => Array
                            (
                                [statusCode] => 3040
                                [statusSeverity] => Error
                                [statusMessage] => There was an error when converting the amount quot;104.9940quot; in the field quot;item sales pricequot;.  QuickBooks error message: This field contains an invalid character.
                            )

)

)

)
     6ab5781fe2d08d61802932083c663fc6
    08-05-12 01:03:53 AM 
    ERROR There was an error when converting the amount "104.9940" in the field "item sales price".  QuickBooks error message: This field contains an invalid character.
    any help will be appreciated

Plugin Contributions

Here is my problem/situation: I need the QBS - Customer Name ID Format to be the customers' email address.

Does the program export orders as "sales orders" to Quickbooks ES V13.0 with the advanced inventory option?
    Thank You, The Old Man
    The O-ring Store
    We make placing your o-ring order and getting o-rings easy!

Plugin Contributions

Ugh!

I am about at wits end with this. Great plugin first of all. I have managed to manipulate it to work with v1.5.1. I am using QB Pro 2013 and after much effort (which I will post once it works!) I am able to get customers and products into QB but am jammed with a tax error trying to get Sales Receipts.

Here's the error:

Error:There is an invalid reference to QuickBooks ItemSalesTax "TAX" in the SalesReceipt.

I have ensured that Sales Tax is enabled. I have both TAX and NON tax code items in QB. It seems to be that this error gets thrown regardless of what is used for the tax code 'title' in ZC (orders_total, 'title').

At times I can also get the error to display this:

QuickBooks error message: Invalid argument. The specified record does not exist in the list.

What exactly is the 'list'? If its the QB Item List then something is up because the TAX item is definately there. I suspect this is an issue with matching between ZC/QB but I am running out of possible theories.

Anyone?

Thanks.

Plugin Contributions

Hi Gkeaney,

Did you ever got it to work with 1.5.1?

If you did could you post it here so I can follow your leads?

Thanks.

Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1826272829 LastLast