WorldPay Module version 2.0 - Support thread
This is the new support thread for WorldPay version 2.0 the old thread was 44 pages long and covered bugs that have all been solved over the last 4 years or by this release as well as security flaws that have now been fixed.
Version 2.0 has been completely revamped and has many extras and additional security and debugging features such as:
- There is now a new page in the admin section which you get to by clicking on Customers > WorldPayments
- This new page logs all WorldPay responses including cancelled transactions (and what was in the shopping cart)
- It shows whether thetransactions were in test mode or Live.
- It breaks down each WorldPay response, showing if there is a mismatch in the billing address registered to the credit card and the billing address supplied to your shop.
- If the transaction was sucessful it links back to the order.
- The order is now filled out with any warning messages (the customer does not see this)
- Order emails also include any WorldPay Warning or Caution messages (not to the customer)
temporarily the file is available at
this is the standard version that will shortly be available from the Free Software Add-Ons section. There will be another release based on the same codebase called SBD (secure by default). The version above is designed for backwards compatibility and should not stop a live shop working. The SDB version will only be enabled if all security features are turned on.
By Gerome in forum All Other Contributions/Addons
Last Post: 24 May 2013, 12:42 AM
By swguy in forum Addon Payment Modules
Last Post: 5 Mar 2013, 09:56 PM
By Danielle in forum Addon Payment Modules
Last Post: 4 Nov 2012, 08:01 AM
By jettrue in forum Addon Shipping Modules
Last Post: 16 Oct 2012, 11:10 PM
Content and Graphics Copyright (c) 2003 - 2013 Zen Ventures, LLC - all rights reserved
Zen Cart® is a Registered Trademark of Zen Ventures, LLC