Page 3 of 73 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: WorldPay Module version 2.0 - Support thread

Quote Originally Posted by leisurering View Post
    I have got it working! don’t use caps in your WP passwords, just use lowercase and its working fine. Thanks for this thread its been a great help!
    Ok the last time you reported in, you stated that the callbackPW was not appearing in your emails. Now are you saying that it appears but only if it is lower case ?

If this is the case, then you need to go over your steps again, as to how you saved things in worldpay, because there is no changing of case in "the worldpay module", it would all be over at worldpay's ends.

It may be that while changing you password around, you've saved something in a different way (copy to production environment manybe ?) because previously there have been reports of WorldPay behaving oddly in setting values for the test side of things, and it's quite important that we be able to distinguish between "your world pay bug" and bugs that are in the ZC module.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Bigenuf View Post
    I installed the new version 2.03 early this morning. I've had a few orders since then but none with any worldpay warnings. Everything looks spot on but will have to wait until a warning is issued to see that it fully works.

Once again thanks for the great work.
    Right Bigenuf, you know that thing we found, where people could "view order" and see things that could be regarded as "office only" comments ? I've written a module for it called SBD_Discreet, the test thread is here:

http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showthread.php?t=112636

I'd appreciate it if you could try it out.
    Thanks
    Philip.

Plugin Contributions

OK well First thanxs to the people that have been working on this realy is appreciated have a small problem though Im not getting the call back the debug email is telling me ive got a password problem but i must be going blind cause i realy cant see any password in the debug email

Plugin Contributions

You should look for the words callbackPW in your email, the most likely thing is that if you haven't got that word, then worldpay has not sent it through.

Sometimes settings need to be saved twice, sometimes you have to transfer the settings to your production environment (buttons at bottom or the worldya screen).

If you enable http error messages in WorldPay, you should also see a 302 error, because without a password, your shop thinks worldpay is a hacker !

Plugin Contributions

hi and thanxsnow have the test transactions runinig fine on the empty zc system now to add it to the site and send it live best regards and thaxs from allthose who spent so long frustrated with the original mod

Plugin Contributions

Hi folks... have registered on the forum simply to thank Philip for this module....

Ive tried various shopping carts and in the past made the mistake of setting them up with products/attributes etc etc only to find that the payment module didn't work correctly (Worldpay).

I thought i'd try Zencart with a view to implementing the Worldpay payment system if possible - i'm afraid i have no knowledge of how to code so i'm totally reliant on others...

I came across the 44 page thread highlighting the security issue in previous versions of the Worldpay module and was intrigued enough to stay up until 4am this morning reading it.. which brought me to this thread...

I've implemented Philip's latest Module and am sat here with a smile so wide i'm in danger of swallowing my ears!! IT WORKS Brilliantly for me!!!

The only issue i had was my own fault as i didn't actually know what exactly the CALLBACK was supposed to do... i'd originally set up my own payment response pages in the Worldpay admin console (ResultY.html & ResultsC.html) which meant that it over-rode this module's operation. As soon as i deleted my ResultY.html & ResultsC.html files everything worked perfectly...

My site isn't live yet - not even populated it with products so i can't be 100% sure that i've got everything right but by 'eck.... it's feckin' excellent!!

A massive thanks to Philip and every individual who assisted him(degugging etc)....

I take my hat off to you all... thanks again..... 'n' still can't stop smilin'... feel like a dog with 2 willys!

regards
    Ian

Plugin Contributions

And I thank you sir and your two willys.

Philip.

Plugin Contributions

red flag WorldPay Module version 2.04 released

ALL users should upgrade because of a possible security exploit.

Can be found here:

http://########################.co.uk/WorldPay_ZC1.3.x_v2.04.zip

Many thanks to crazycucumber for spotting an old flaw that had crept back in to haunt versions up to 2.04

Philip.

Default Re: WorldPay Module version 2.04 released

Quote Originally Posted by philip_clarke View Post
    ALL users should upgrade because of a possible security exploit.

Can be found here:

http://########################.co.uk/WorldPay_ZC1.3.x_v2.04.zip

Many thanks to crazycucumber for spotting an old flaw that had crept back in to haunt versions up to 2.04

Philip.
    Good Evening Philip,

I installed the WorldPay_ZC1.3.x_v2.04 this afternoon.
    Slow day so only received 1 order this afternoon.
    It shows None Issued under the Advisory of the WorldPay Payment Responses but off to the right where it shows the details it shows:
    AVS Code: 2422
    Card Verification Value check:
    (the 3 digit number of on the back): matched
    Postcode check: not matched
    Address check: matched
    Country check: matched

Original Billing Postcode: SW1 4NU
    WorldPay CC Postcode: SW1 4NU
    Postcodes Match

I don't have access to the debug email right now but if needed i will get it tomorrow. Not sure if it's a bug or not.
    Cheers, and thanks
    Lake

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: WorldPay Module version 2.04 released

Quote Originally Posted by Bigenuf View Post
    Good Evening Philip,

I installed the WorldPay_ZC1.3.x_v2.04 this afternoon.
    Slow day so only received 1 order this afternoon.
    It shows None Issued under the Advisory of the WorldPay Payment Responses but off to the right where it shows the details it shows:
    AVS Code: 2422
    Card Verification Value check:
    (the 3 digit number of on the back): matched
    Postcode check: not matched
    Address check: matched
    Country check: matched

Original Billing Postcode: SW1 4NU
    WorldPay CC Postcode: SW1 4NU
    Postcodes Match

I don't have access to the debug email right now but if needed i will get it tomorrow. Not sure if it's a bug or not.
    Cheers, and thanks
    Lake
    Evening Bigenuf

Nah, check your worldpay email, the documents for worldpay state that they use their own methods for calculating whether a warning or caution should be issued, I'm betting that a postcode does not score high on the list of suspicious activity. The docs aren't exactly clear as to what will 100% trigger off a warning, but bearingin mind that postcodes are generally only accurate to 3 houses or a block of flats and the CVV number matches, it's probably not enough. Worldpay will issue a warning or caution email as well as the shop system notifying you, I provide the extra information so that if something does happen, then you can quite rightly go to WorldPay and argue your case.

I used to like on hospital grounds and our postcode never matched anything, which was a problem as my wife (Doctor in Neonates) needs CRB clearance which relies on address and postcode matching, she once got suspended because someone had written "Number Fourteen" for the flat one year and "Number 14" for the next.

Philip.

Page 3 of 73 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast