Page 52 of 73 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: WorldPay Module version 2.0 - Support thread

Hi Ooba_Scott, thanks for your help and what you say is what I had thought all along. I will try hosting the images on Worldpay for the receipt page though I still haven't worked out how to stop the side boxes from displaying (only get an hour or so every day if I'm lucky to do anything on my site).
    All I need is for my logo to display and the colour scheme and layout to be right.
    I don't want to change the default settings on my browser because customers in general would still have everything set to default and you can't really have a message before checkout saying "Please go to Tools - Internet Options, click on custom settings and enable mixed content".
    I am sure Philip the designer would know the answers but unfortunately he is not able to at the moment and I don't like to hassle him too much on his private email.
    We'll get there in the end. I still don't understand why Worldpay are messing up the DIV tag, what has that got to do with cross site scripting and PCI...

Plugin Contributions

Same sort of problem - but not using SSL.
    I have installed Zen Cart 1.3.8a and it worked fine with paypal. With worldpay 1.3 v2.10 the transaction goes through fine at worldpay, but worldpay then shows the index page from my server not the thankyou page (checkout success). The Zen Cart does not record the transaction - hence presumably the index page not the checkout success page being returned to worldpay.
    Any help gratefully appreciated.

Plugin Contributions

I'm in the process of moving my shopping cart from ePages to Zen Cart. I first installed the Worldpay module in Zen Cart at the beginning of September, and have been successfully running it in test mode. I tested it last night and this morning and Worldpay payments are no longer working. It is failing at the callback stage. The last time I tested it was on Tuesday morning and everything was fine. When I test it now it fails and I don't even receive failed connection emails from Worldpay, which is worrying. I am using the following for my callback URL: https://<wpdisplay item="MC_callback">

I have tested connections from outside to my server on port 443 (https) and that is OK. I have not made any changes since Tuesday.

Are any other Zen Cart Worldpay module users having problems, or is it just me?

Plugin Contributions

Hello all.
    For those who have not been following this thread, there have been some irritating developments in the last couple of months on Worldpays side where they are filtering various parts of the code causing callback problems and display problems.

I would suggest you read (as tedious as it may be) all the threads from about http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showth...112021&page=31 onwards...

The designer of this Zencart Worldpay module Philip Clarke is not able to respond on this forum unfortunately.
    Sorry I cannot be of any help but you may learn something from reading the past posts.
    I believe Worldpay are still working on the issues and personally I am waiting till they have finished what they think they should be doing to conform to the new XSS and PCI rules. Peter

Plugin Contributions

I have been following this thread since early August (since before entry #31). Is anyone else experiencing callback failures? if anyone currently has callback success (even if it is with badly formatted page) that would be very useful to know. Any information will be greatly appreciated.

Plugin Contributions

Hi wilorc,

I read your post late last night and it got me worrying as i also only checked it afew days ago and it was working a treat....

...tested mine today and it worked fine, and my page is loooking pretty hot aswel.....so no callback failures for me unfortunatly

your callback you showed looks correct to me, and i cant think of anyreason why yours isnt working.

Brain is fried today, will try and think about a possible reasons or things to try this weekend if you havnt already fixed it.

So your site is sitting on a SSL? have you made any changes to the callback_success pages, or any other files? maybe you accidently made an error somewhere?

Your errors on the ssl may be due to the fact worldpay are fiddling again? have you tested it again today?

nescaya - have you managed to fix your problems?
    Have you made any changes the callback files? im assuming you have got a wp_callback_success page?
    Cus maybe it cant find it so it defaults to your index page?

So your not on SSL?, what is your callback text your using? have you checked to make sure that is correct?

Have you changed any of this modules files recently, or added any weird and wonderful mods that could be affecting it?

Sorry guys im just throwing some ideas out there,.....hopefully we can help get you sorted and fixed without our knowledgeable leader! :S

Plugin Contributions

Hi Ooba, I have now got WorldPay returning the right page and Zen Cart recording the order. You were right - I re-uploaded the sucess, cancelled and process wp files and got the right response. Thanks for your suggestions.
    Now my only problem is understanding the formatting problems of the success and cancelled pages - which look appalling! As an absolute newbie to this subject with limited programming skills, can you or anyone tell me simply how to make it look presentable. I have read that WorldPay is stripping part of the formatting - but have not understood what I can do about it. Also - bless their hearts - that they are changing it again very shortly. All help really appreciated.

Plugin Contributions

Coool glad you got it returning, thats a good start :)
    Yeah it being a mess is a real pain in the bum.

Afew posts back i posted how i managed fixed my and get mine working well.

My solution envolved Bigenufs previous fix (page 40 ish i believe), but he had to reverse his fix in order to gets his to work correctly.
    So think the solution needs to be tailered abit per zen cart as some seem to be acting slightly differently

When you see your thank you page, is it picking up the stylesheets and images?

Does it look like everything is sitting ontop of each other......if this is the case you may be able to use my solution.....but it does involve opening up some files and editoring some files.

Abit of background on WP, the way they work on returning the thank you page, is that they 'suck' the thank you page in. so pull in all the code for it.
    Zen carts use a tag called 'base href' which adds your url 'www'yourdomain.com/' to stylesheets, images, etc. But WP decided this tag was bad and would filter it. This meant your thank you page would have no styles or images as it was trying to locate them on WP's server. They also were filtering out </li> tags and </option> tags

After many complaints from us zen lot, they now pull in all these tags so your site should pick up styles and images again. although they have now started to add self closing ( /> ) tags to divs ....but not all divs just the odd one or 2.

I debugged the code of my thank you page and found out if i removed a chunk of code then the page would then become un cramped and look normal again. This was the main navigation , but as i still had sideboxes on then it isnt a problem for them to navigate back to your site.

Ok sorry for the long reply.......if this sounds like the problem your experiencing im happy to write a 'quick' guide on how i remedied this which may be useful to yourself :)

Plugin Contributions

Hi Ooba. The customer gets two options for format (because the information is not coming from a https:??). The version which is 'delivered securely' does not hold the fomatting for the side boxes or have any images and comes out in huge print; or the version that is 'insecure' holds the side boxes and images - but still has larger print. As none of the information is very confidential that is displayed - its a pity that WorldPay has to make the distinction. I have seen this situation on other sites and my guess is most purchasers will choose the 'secure' option with extremely large print and no images.
    I would be happy with a sucess page that just has a simple message and a hyperlink to the home page. However, I suspect this means substantial editing to the template.
    I'd really like to see a quick guide if you have the time. Otherwise I could live with what I've got provided the text size wasn't aimed at someone extremely longsighted!

Plugin Contributions

hey nescaya, i see you mentioned they get two options secure or non-secure. If this is the case im about 98% sure you are doing your test transactions using Internet explorer 8? As this message only pops up with this broswer......if you use Firefox or safari then you dont get this message.

There is a setting in IE where you can turn this message off, but u cant guarantee your customer will have it turned off (i discussed this on the previous page i think)

If i use IE to test , and choose ' yes only show stuff from the secure connection' then i have no styles or images etc, but if you choose 'no' then it is all tickety boo .

Yep your right about it not all coming from a secure site, some is and some isnt, and IE flags this for you and doesnt like showing mixed content. But as far as i know there is no way to avoid this as the pop up is turned on by default.....

.....You could however get an SSL and move your shop to there?!?

I may end up having to do that myself if my client insists on it, but im not too worried as by the time they see that page, your shop has recieved the order and WP has taken the money.

Ok cool, i will gladly try and provide a quick mini guide of what i did.......will have to try and do it tommorow/monday tho

It is already in this forums, spread over a fair few pages.....but would probably be good to try get the solution that worked for me all in one post

Page 52 of 73 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast