Page 55 of 73 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: WorldPay Module version 2.0 - Support thread

Being completely new to Zen Cart I have read the posts on this thread - but I am confused about how to rectify the problems with Worldpay. Buying SSL is not really an option. I am not too fussed about some loss of format on the sucess page 'secure' version - but I would like to have the font size on the success page much smaller than the current 36+px in IE8. (image attached) Is there anyway to change this? Thanks for all your posts - I wouldn't have got my test site almost working without them.

Plugin Contributions

Hi - I am new to zen cart, but even newer to online payments! I have installed the World Pay module but have not yet got to testing a payment yet. My question is this: I followed the install guide and went to Modules>Payment and found the following "MODULE_PAYMENT_WORLDPAY_TEXT_TITLE", this also appears on the payment page, and as the title for the "available credit cards" sidebox. I am now uncertain as to whether the install went ok as there is no mention of this in the guide. If all is seemingly ok - how do I change this to text?

Any pointers would be greatly appreciated.

Scott

Plugin Contributions

Hi - I am new to zen cart, but even newer to online payments! I have installed the World Pay module but have not yet got to testing a payment yet. My question is this: I followed the install guide and went to Modules>Payment and found the following "MODULE_PAYMENT_WORLDPAY_TEXT_TITLE", this also appears on the payment page, and as the title for the "available credit cards" sidebox. I am now uncertain as to whether the install went ok as there is no mention of this in the guide. If all is seemingly ok - am I able to change the text elements?

Any pointers would be greatly appreciated.

Scott

Plugin Contributions

Hi scottmcclean, I am not an expert but that looks like you have got some files in the wrong place probably when you copied the files over originally for the worldpay module. If I were you I would roll it back to a previous state and then try again (hopefully you backed up all your site files locally before you added the module :-) Looks like something is not defined so it is displaying the tag it is looking for. I can assure you, the Worldpay module works if you install it as per instructions as it worked for me first time. Also good luck with the displaying of your payment receipt...see the last 30 or so pages in this forum.
    I now always do a full website back up including the current .sql database file everytime I make a major change. If you don't do that you may end up having to start from scratch.

Plugin Contributions

I've just upgraded a client's zencart installation to the latest version of this module and I'm still experiencing a bug when someone cancels the worldpay checkout process. The cancelled transaction page says the following:

Response from WorldPay:

This is a TEST TRANSACTION. No money has changed hands

Your payment has been cancelled. Please contact us for alternative methods of payment. If you have experienced any problems with your payment please contact WorldPay immediately.
    and yes, it's set to live in the admin section.

Plugin Contributions

Hi 3dpixel,

Have you set the worldpay module settings to "transaction mode 0"
    Sounds like it's still set to test.
    (admin>modules>payment>worldpay)

Dave

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Some Bloke View Post
    Hi 3dpixel,

Have you set the worldpay module settings to "transaction mode 0"
    Sounds like it's still set to test.
    (admin>modules>payment>worldpay)

Dave
    yup, it's set to live (0)

Plugin Contributions

I don't know if it's relevant to the new version but I'm sure there's a thread somewhere regarding somebody having that problem with the original module - try a site search for the error mesage.

Dave

Plugin Contributions

Could there be some remnannts of the old worldpay module left in the files somewhere?

There maybe less files in the newwer version of the mod, and zen cart is still picking up a couple of files from the old version?

Have you deleted every file from the old version and re-installed all the files from the new?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Ooba_Scott View Post
    Could there be some remnannts of the old worldpay module left in the files somewhere?

There maybe less files in the newwer version of the mod, and zen cart is still picking up a couple of files from the old version?

Have you deleted every file from the old version and re-installed all the files from the new?

Hi Ooba,

I think you've hit on it there. The message quoted is the exact text from the old module - the new version's text is slightly changed.

The old file can be found at: httpdocs/includes/languages/english/wpcallback.php

Last edited by Some Bloke; 6 Oct 2009 at 04:17 PM.

Page 55 of 73 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast