Page 63 of 73 FirstFirst ... 13536162636465 ... LastLast

Default Re: WorldPay Module version 2.0 - Support thread

hi,

im using version 1.3.9f and version 2.09 of the world pay module.

the payments are taken correctly, but after you click on pay, you are redirected from RBS to my site but a blank main page, not the success check out page.

the payment response URL is set to

http://<wpdisplay item="MC_callback">

any thoughts

regards

Dale

directstoves.co.uk

Plugin Contributions

Hi Dale,
    I would be contacting Worldpay and asking them what error response their servers are generating - if your callback isn't returned properly, their servers will register an error message that may help you track down the problem - or at least save you a few handfuls of hair...

The new PCI Data security requirements will require you to have the latest version of Zencart (so 1.39h), PHP etc to continue to qualify to take credit card payments

I notice you aren't using SSL on your site. I recall that installing my own SSL made interacting with the worldpay callbacks that little bit easier.

Thank you for the advise, i have upgraded now to the new version of zen, also installed SSL, but still no joy, so have sent a email to RBS.

but thanks for response will keep you posted

regards

Dale

this is the reply from RBS, thought it might help others

unfortunately i have no clue how to do this, any one simplify it :)

Dear Dale,

Thank you for your email.

Your callback script server should open a 'Thank You' page that is shown to your shopper who is still on our server.

The Thank You page that your callback server opens must be a HTML page (it cannot contain any script tags).

In this HTML page you should have a META tag (with a refresh rate of say 5 seconds, not 0 seconds) that re-directs your shopper from our server to your web server.

You will need to check what 'Thank You' page your callback server is opening to say thank you to your shopper and check the website that it is re-directing your shopper to, this re-direct will need to be corrected if it is going to the wrong URL on your website.

Also check that the 'Thank You' page is a HTML page without any script tags, as the script tags will be stripped out when the 'Thank You' page is shown to your shopper on our server before it re-directs back to your website.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by FEQ View Post
    Hi Webchills,
    Maybe a long bow here, but I had hassles with the callback page. Turned out that the Worldpay servers had a problem parsing if your callback page had divs that DIDN'T have whitespace between tags.
    ie <this div><didn;t work>
    <this div> <did work>
    When I manually inserted whitespace between the divs my callback page went from looking like a dog's dinner to perfect display.
    Thanks! I finally found the <div>.
    I saw your posting some pages before but did not find any suspicious divs.
    Turned out that there was a
    Code:
    <div class="clearBoth"></div>
    in my header.
    Bye bye dog' s dinner :-)

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by webchills View Post
    Thanks! I finally found the <div>.
    I saw your posting some pages before but did not find any suspicious divs.
    Turned out that there was a
    Code:
    <div class="clearBoth"></div>
    in my header.
    Bye bye dog' s dinner :-)
    What is the page that you edit the DIV's on mate????

Plugin Contributions

Includes/Templates/YOURTEMPLATE/common/tpl_header.php
    Posted via Mobile Device

Plugin Contributions

Philip Clarke and I have spent a week working on this problem, and he has finally worked out what has gone wrong ish. I will post the message below and others can reply about this probelm if its affecting them.

Quote Originally Posted by Philip Clarke

FOUND THE BUG.

The bug is in the ip addressing system. If the information that I have used to bypass the system is set up to be sent from a different ip address as would be the case in worldpay, then your ZC installation redirects to a timed out / log in again page, which is why worldpay is not recreating the session and it's not hitting the module. It's stopping before. Now evither you are running Suhoisin and something strange is going on (because normally it would not respond to one test that I have already done, where it passed) or you have change the session settings that you sent the the screen shot of. If you haven't changed the configuration settings, and the system is still set to check ip address "false" then I would also suggest turning off the "ip to host conversion", even though in theory it has bugger all to do with it and testing again.

Basically although the bug is found, and is simply that the sessions are not being recreated from a differing ip address without the need to log in. The bug is not Solved. That will take a lot more work and going through the whole session handling system to try and work out why it is not responding to the the database settings. It may also be worth setting the db Check ip address to True, saving it, and setting it to false, in case there is something in the database that is not correct, or if ZC has done something to look for "true" instead of "True" or "False" instead of "false", of it maybe that the database is blank and just displays "False" in the row on your screen, but the code is actually looking for the word "false".

It would still be worth doing a survey on the forum as to when this issue affected people because then it may be possible to isolate the part of code responsible more quickly. I can solve it, but it will take time and FTP access. You can forget about putting that file into place now. I must consider what I should do since it's not a module problem, its a Zen cart problem and they kicked me out.

Plugin Contributions

Boys and Girls Philip Clarke the creator of the World pay module has managed to fix this badboy.

This is going to be an ongoing fix too, as Zen Cart team has changed the way the cart syatem works. I have tried this on my site and can verify thats its full working, with out the need of an SSL certificate... Woo Hoo is all I can say...

Quote Originally Posted by Philip Clarke

You will now see how it sucks your site in to be displayed on worldpay, look at the URL and you'll see that it's not your site but theirs. You may also find that some javascript does not work on the page that is sucked in, and that the layout may have changed, although it is a lot better than most that I have seen. I have still not got around to fixing the select box bug (or even looking at it).

I have to work out what I can charge for this, but basically it's a simple fix that overrides the way ZC deals with sessions and enables worldpay to re-establish the session, and is needed on any site that does not use SSL, and it is still secure, as in worldpay must still provide a matching password to the one you have entered in the admin section, otherwise there could be the possibility of a security hole, which I am guessing is why ZC put the additional code in. I could have stripped the ZC code but that would have left a hole, plus any upgrades would have wiped out the fixes, so I had to create something new, and the interesting thing is that because it's self standing, I could possibly charge for it which would be nice to make some money for once.
    Quoted in full from my email with him.

Im sure we will all know how to go about a fix for this soon, as I am not Mr Clarke, and this is his module.

Please do not PM me for the fix as I do not have it at this time.

Plugin Contributions

Default WorldPay Module version 2.0 - Discount voucher not deducted

Hi
    WorldPay is working on my site for normal payments but if someone enters a discount coupon the amount is taken from the order total but ignored by WorldPay. I'm running Zen Cart 1.3.9g. Any ideas anyone please?

Page 63 of 73 FirstFirst ... 13536162636465 ... LastLast