Plugin Contributions

Default Attribute Inventory bulk upload- How to??

We are running Zen Cart v1.3.8a/v1.3.8 with Products With Attribute Stock Module. We have thousands of products and many that have multiple attributes (ie. sandal with sizes and colors) and adding the inventory levels per attribute is VERY time consuming.

How do we bulk upload the inventory levels? CSV, QB file, DB, ....? Any help is appreciated. Free goodies to anyone with a solution for us.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Attribute Inventory bulk upload- How to??

I see you joined this month. Yes, I believe there are many who pine for a solution to this problem. I imagine you've come across easy populate? a wonderful tool, but if you have different sizes of items, like shirts, you need it to be in one listing, and yet must have different inventory quantities for the different items. My products are plants. Anyway, just giving a bump to your post in the hopes of attracting someone in the know.

Seems like someone could create a proprietary fix for this, and all of us facing this problem would be happy to fork over a few bucks as it would be a MAJOR improvement to this system for us.

Plugin Contributions

Ok.. i faced a similar problem when i had to setup my 2700 inventory.

I used easy populate. Worked for 2 days with it. Followed all instructions. It worked like a charm.

Pl follow instructions that come with it. It works perfectly.

Let me know if you need some assistance.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by ecommdropshippers View Post
    Ok.. i faced a similar problem when i had to setup my 2700 inventory.

I used easy populate. Worked for 2 days with it. Followed all instructions. It worked like a charm.

Pl follow instructions that come with it. It works perfectly.

Let me know if you need some assistance.
    which ep are you using? i have/bought ep advance 3.03 works ok but not the attribute. and there is no support for it anymore. was thinking of going back to the old version 2 but i also had trouble with attributes. i have 4000+ products and still looking any help would be great..

oh yea i have tried the new magneticone zencart manager but since i have godaddy as a hosting it won't pull my database so that wont work for me. any ideas let me know.
    http://www.tias-lingerie.com ######## lingerie for ######## ladies
    http://www.oohlalalingerie.com ###### and have some fun!
    http://www.top100lingeriewebsites.com

Plugin Contributions

I would like to import my Size Groups (48) and their associated Sizes (one Group has 78 different Sizes), along with their Color options (one has 40 color choices) directly into the database, but I can't figure out where the data is stored. I performed a search of my database via phpMyAdmin for some of my terms, e.g., Adult Sizes, and there were no results.

If there a table/column or rows for this data, can I create these options (such as a new table or new configuration option) somewhere and then call them? Or, something else?

I tried Easy Populate but the number of columns needed would be too great for Excel. Also, when one exports the Attributes it seems that they are saved for each product. That would cause a lot of work for the database -- but I can't find it in the database...

Where are Attribute options saved in the Database Tables?

Can I create a new Table for this and call it if there is no database for this Configuration?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by learning2 View Post
    I would like to import my Size Groups (48) and their associated Sizes (one Group has 78 different Sizes), along with their Color options (one has 40 color choices) directly into the database, but I can't figure out where the data is stored. I performed a search of my database via phpMyAdmin for some of my terms, e.g., Adult Sizes, and there were no results.

If there a table/column or rows for this data, can I create these options (such as a new table or new configuration option) somewhere and then call them? Or, something else?

I tried Easy Populate but the number of columns needed would be too great for Excel. Also, when one exports the Attributes it seems that they are saved for each product. That would cause a lot of work for the database -- but I can't find it in the database...

Where are Attribute options saved in the Database Tables?

Can I create a new Table for this and call it if there is no database for this Configuration?
    excel 2007 will handle unlimited columns where older versions were limited to something like 256. but i have probelms with Easy Populate pulling all of my data for attributes. i have areound 3000-4500 picies but only 3-4 options per piece. if you know a way of fixing Easy Populate let me know. i'm still trying to find how to add attributes to my stuff by bulk nstead of piece by peice thru admin.
    http://www.tias-lingerie.com ######## lingerie for ######## ladies
    http://www.oohlalalingerie.com ###### and have some fun!
    http://www.top100lingeriewebsites.com

Plugin Contributions

Just an update of what I'm doing...

I am at the point that I am interested in paying for a solution...bad economy, no income, sinking fast.

Anyway, today I'm going to look into the Templates and how to alter, change, etc.

Then I'm reading this Thread which seems like a good solution using new Columns in Product and also using new Tables one creates.

I started reading from the begining...end of page 7 seems good...and then I took a break at this page which has detailed info: http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showth...product&page=8

so...off to read up on Templates again.