Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Forest Path Template Support Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Doodlebuckets View Post
    Nothing left in the ie stylesheet now! But the tabs are fixed...thanks Clyde! I'm with ya on IE. Not my favorite browswer but it's what so many people use...
    Glad it got sorted.

Plugin Contributions

Default Repositioning Home/Log In Tabs on Forest Path Template

Hi,

I have finally worked out how to upload Zen from my local machine to work on my server, so now want to concentrate on getting my site functional and tidy...

I have used a template (Clyde Jones - Forest Path) but am having real trouble with the tabs at the top of the page...

"Home' 'Log/In' 'Checkout' etc etc The home and log in seem to sit premanently below the others and the others move level when you hover the mouse above them. Its all a bit messy and I want to tidy it up a bit

I would really like them to all be fixed and actually above the page header/logo at the top of the page... Have tried to find it in Firefox Web Developer but to no avail... Any help would be very appreciated,

Steve

www.realfairtrade.com
    Version 1.3.8

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Repositioning Home/Log In Tabs on Forest Path Template

Quote Originally Posted by Stiggy View Post
    Hi,

I have finally worked out how to upload Zen from my local machine to work on my server, so now want to concentrate on getting my site functional and tidy...

I have used a template (Clyde Jones - Forest Path) but am having real trouble with the tabs at the top of the page...

"Home' 'Log/In' 'Checkout' etc etc The home and log in seem to sit premanently below the others and the others move level when you hover the mouse above them. Its all a bit messy and I want to tidy it up a bit

I would really like them to all be fixed and actually above the page header/logo at the top of the page... Have tried to find it in Firefox Web Developer but to no avail... Any help would be very appreciated,

Steve

www.realfairtrade.com
    Version 1.3.8
    open includes/templates/forest_path/common/tpl_header.php

find the section of code lines 73 - 98

and move the entire section to just above line 43

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Stiggy View Post
    Hi,

Steve

www.realfairtrade.com
    Version 1.3.8
    Please look at post #9 for a solution to your IE7 problem.

Plugin Contributions

I'm trying the Forest Path template and I can not get the EZ pages side box to appear. Any advice?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by gonewild View Post
    I'm trying the Forest Path template and I can not get the EZ pages side box to appear. Any advice?
    Admin -> tools -> EZ Pages

Have you:

Created your page enabled the sidebox option and given it a sort order?

admin -> tools -> layout boxes controller -> sideboxes/ezpages.php (turn it on)
    Last edited by clydejones; 27 Jan 2009 at 11:49 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by clydejones View Post
    Admin -> tools -> EZ Pages

Have you:

Created your page enabled the sidebox option and given it a sort order?

admin -> tools -> layout boxes controller -> sideboxes/ezpages.php (turn it on)
    I forgot to give the sort order. I assumed if all were left "0" they would still show.
    Now I assigned the sort order and now it works.
    THANKS!

Plugin Contributions

Hey Clyde,

Thanks for your help, worked like a champ! One final (I hope final!) issue I am having is on the actual product pages, here is an example:

http://www.realfairtrade.com/index.p...roducts_id=181

What I would love to do is make the price bigger and have the text fully underneath the product image, quantities box and price spanning across the page. It seems to be floating or positions to the right of the image the whole way down the page

I have tried to modify the product info stylesheet but with no luck, and modifying the center column completely throws out all the new account forms etc

Any help would be very welcome!

Thanks again, steve

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by stiggy100 View Post
    Hey Clyde,

Thanks for your help, worked like a champ! One final (I hope final!) issue I am having is on the actual product pages, here is an example:

http://www.realfairtrade.com/index.p...roducts_id=181

What I would love to do is make the price bigger and have the text fully underneath the product image, quantities box and price spanning across the page. It seems to be floating or positions to the right of the image the whole way down the page

I have tried to modify the product info stylesheet but with no luck, and modifying the center column completely throws out all the new account forms etc

Any help would be very welcome!

Thanks again, steve
    Price bigger:

open product_info.css - find the following declaration and add the highlighted portion (adjust to what you wish)

#productPrices {
    line-height: normal;
    font-size: 2em;
    }

moving the product description

open tpl_product_info_display.php

find this section of code:
    Code:
     <!--bof Product description -->
     <div id="productDescriptionBox">
    <?php if ($products_description != '') { ?>
    <div id="productDescription" class="productGeneral"><?php echo stripslashes($products_description); ?></div>
    <?php } ?>
    <!--eof Product description -->
    <br class="clearBoth" />

<!--bof Product details list  -->
    <?php if ( (($flag_show_product_info_model == 1 and $products_model != '') or ($flag_show_product_info_weight == 1 and $products_weight !=0) or ($flag_show_product_info_quantity == 1) or ($flag_show_product_info_manufacturer == 1 and !empty($manufacturers_name))) ) { ?>
    <ul id="productDetailsList" class="floatingBox back">
      <?php echo (($flag_show_product_info_model == 1 and $products_model !='') ? '<li>' . TEXT_PRODUCT_MODEL . $products_model . '</li>' : '') . "\n"; ?>
      <?php echo (($flag_show_product_info_weight == 1 and $products_weight !=0) ? '<li>' . TEXT_PRODUCT_WEIGHT .  $products_weight . TEXT_PRODUCT_WEIGHT_UNIT . '</li>'  : '') . "\n"; ?>
    <!--  <?php // echo (($flag_show_product_info_quantity == 1) ? '<li>' . $products_quantity . TEXT_PRODUCT_QUANTITY . '</li>'  : '') . "\n"; ?> -->
      <?php echo (($flag_show_product_info_manufacturer == 1 and !empty($manufacturers_name)) ? '<li>' . TEXT_PRODUCT_MANUFACTURER . $manufacturers_name . '</li>' : '') . "\n"; ?>
    </ul>
    <br class="clearBoth" />
    <?php
      }
    ?>
    </div>
    </div>
    <br class="clearBoth" />

<!--eof Product details list -->
    move the entire block of code to just above this comment

<!--bof Additional Product Images -->

Plugin Contributions

I've set up Forest Path template and like it very much thanks! But I have a few issues.....

On my login page I have some text (file names?) that does not belong. Can you tell me how to fix it?

On the login page when I click login under 'New Customer? Please Start Your Checkout Here" this line shows:

BILLING_INFO_TEXT

and

under "Returning Customers: Please Log In" this line shows

RETURN_CUSTOMER_TEXT

When I go to the login page using the checkout button under "New Customer? Please Start Your Checkout Here" this line shows

BILLING_INFO_TEXT

and under "Returning Customers: Please Log In" this line shows

RETURN_CUSTOMER_TEXT

I appreciate being pointed towards the solution to correct this.

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast