Plugin Contributions

Default 1226 User has exceeded the 'max_questions' resource (current value: 75000)

Hi Guys,
    i am getting an serius error now in my zencart website please help me in that matter.
    check it now http://www.3drevolution.org/

ERROR:

1226 User 'jahanzaib' has exceeded the 'max_questions' resource (current value: 75000)
    in:
    [select configuration_key as cfgkey, configuration_value as cfgvalue from configuration]

PLEASE HELP

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: 1226 User has exceeded the 'max_questions' resource (current value: 75000)

That "User has exceeded" message is NOT the cause of the following problem, but is likely a *result* of the following problem:

THE PROBLEM:
    When clicking on your link to 3drevolution.org, I am presented with a warning that your site contains malware. And it tells me that the site I'm about to visit is actually named neoffic.com and not 3drevolution.org.
    So, unless you put content on your site to redirect to neoffic.com, this indicates that you've likely been hacked in some way.

Perhaps a virus on your computer corrupted one or more PHP files when you attempted to upload them?
    Perhaps it damaged some content when you edited a define_page?
    Perhaps your webserver has been infiltrated by an intruder.

Regardless the cause, you need to take steps to remove the damage. The following starting point is recommended: http://www.zen-cart.com/wiki/index.p...ing_From_Hacks

AFTER you have resolved the problems causing the redirect, THEN you can deal with the "exceeded queries" problem, if it still exists (and probably won't).

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: 1226 User has exceeded the 'max_questions' resource (current value: 75000)

Could also be a self-inflicted problem.

<div id="bannerSix" class="banners">< iframe src=" http:// neoffic . com/t/?id=jahansibi " width="480" height="60" frameborder="0" scrolling="no">Your browser does not support IFRAME</iframe></div>

Did you signup for Affiliate income through Banner advertising with 'neoffice.com'? Seems Google does not like that site at all. Apparently, malicious software has been found within some of the site's pages and is raising Red Flags with Google. If the Affiliate link is legit then suggest you contact the site and advise of situation.

No matter what though, best to remove the code / Banner as Google will avoid "your" site as well.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Good point Rob. Looks like it's not a hack attempt specifically.

However, if jeffhardy chooses to continue with an advertising banner pointed to that particular site, he's going to continue having problems ... not the least of which will be lost sales because customers will stay away from the site.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks a million to you guys you helped me alot i think my website is not hacked i have removed the Neoffic banners thats an bad company send bad virus to computers now ever thing is working fine please check it here. and tell me

www.3drevolution.org

also tell me which is best and good CPM advertising company i choose for my website.

Plugin Contributions

Glad to hear things are sorted out. As for doing business with any 3rd party, best to research thoroughly and go with what you think will work for your site / business.