Plugin Contributions

help question hELp! Need addon to allow clients to view their own sales report from my Store!

Hi! Is there an Addon that will allow specific clients I've entered in through my Admin to view their own sales report from my Store! I'd like to be able to create through my ZC admin a user account that will only show and allow sales results of their products sold through my store. They should be able to login whenever they like to view their own accounts merchandise sales stats and now one else's. This should be a separate account from regular user or visitor accounts on my store of course! Kinda like an admin within an admin!

Anybody!

Thanks,

Mario

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: hELp! Need addon to allow clients to view their own sales report from my Store!

Zen Cart is not written as a "Mall" script and does not have any allowance for individual accounts.
    I also have seen no modules that would add this functionality
    You might Google for a Mall script
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: hELp! Need addon to allow clients to view their own sales report from my Store!

Thanks Cobra for your quick response!

Plugin Contributions

Also - One post per topic - multiple posts in different forums only makes extra work for those that volunteer on the forum. Thanks.
    Please do not PM for support issues: a private solution doesn't benefit the community.

Be careful with unsolicited advice via email or PM - Make sure the person you are talking to is a reliable source.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post
    Also - One post per topic - multiple posts in different forums only makes extra work for those that volunteer on the forum. Thanks.

Thank you Kim! Wasn't sure if the question was placed in the right category so I also did add it to the general questions thread just in case this one didn't get any responses! Its a newby mistake! It won't happen again!
    Thanks!