Default shipping to Canada not working

I have successfully processed orders going to canada before, but now it won't go past step 1 of 3.

it gives no error, nothing. once you click continue checkout, it just goes back to step 3.

i changed nothing under admin that would have affected this.

where do I start?

http://www.cheapstairparts.com

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: shipping to Canada not working

Start by listing which shipping modules you have installed and how you have them configured.
    Then list what Zone Definitions you've created, and which shipping modules are restricted to which zones.
    Then post the details of an address that's failing.

And, when you say "it just goes back to step 3", what exactly do you mean? If it's gotten to step 3, then it's not likely a shipping module problem.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

I'm sorry.

On stop 1 of 3, after you select your shipping method, push continue check out, it goes right back to step 1 of 3.

all zones are fine. nothing changed.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by CheapStairParts View Post
    I'm sorry.

On stop 1 of 3, after you select your shipping method, push continue check out, it goes right back to step 1 of 3.

all zones are fine. nothing changed.
    Okay, that's 2 of the 4 things I asked:
    Quote Originally Posted by DrByte View Post
    Start by listing which shipping modules you have installed and how you have them configured.
    Then list what Zone Definitions you've created, and which shipping modules are restricted to which zones.
    Then post the details of an address that's failing.

And, when you say "it just goes back to step 3", what exactly do you mean? If it's gotten to step 3, then it's not likely a shipping module problem.
    In addition to the above, since the behavior you described is not normal, please list all the things that are different in your site compared to a brand new clean uncustomized install.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.