Plugin Contributions

Default I can't Add new products in admin & Can't view products in Catalog

Hi Everybody, This is second time that I write same thing but I still couldn't Sold this problem Out.

When I try to add any new product to any Category I get this Error :
    "Not Found
    The requested URL /admin/CatagoryIMG.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
    Apache/1.3.41 Server at www.ozcartridge.com.au Port 80"

This Error from Admin page If you try to view from catalog it says :
    "Page Not Found

Custom 404 Error Page with Site Map Sample Text ...

Page Not Fount. If tehere is anyproblem with website pls Contact with us. Thanks OzCartridge Support Team ([email protected]) "

I think CatagoryIMG.php mistahe with this I need to find why this php folder coming up I didn't change anything in index.php Folder.

This problem started last Night. Yesterday I just Added Google Bar to my side bar also I did some small changes as image sizes from admin etc. But I can't remember if I changed anything else.

Also when i Tryed to search in Devalopers tool kit for CatagoryIMG.php nothing coming up.

I have to Fix this problem as soon as i can.

Thanks for attention Guys.

The website is www.ozcartridge.com.au

I will be online all night.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: I can't Add new products in admin & Can't view products in Catalog

Quote Originally Posted by darknes View Post
    Hi Everybody, This is second time that I write same thing but I still couldn't Sold this problem Out.

When I try to add any new product to any Category I get this Error :
    "Not Found
    The requested URL /admin/CatagoryIMG.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
    Apache/1.3.41 Server at www.ozcartridge.com.au Port 80"

This Error from Admin page If you try to view from catalog it says :
    "Page Not Found

Custom 404 Error Page with Site Map Sample Text ...

Page Not Fount. If tehere is anyproblem with website pls Contact with us. Thanks OzCartridge Support Team ([email protected]) "

I think CatagoryIMG.php mistahe with this I need to find why this php folder coming up I didn't change anything in index.php Folder.

This problem started last Night. Yesterday I just Added Google Bar to my side bar also I did some small changes as image sizes from admin etc. But I can't remember if I changed anything else.

Also when i Tryed to search in Devalopers tool kit for CatagoryIMG.php nothing coming up.

I have to Fix this problem as soon as i can.

Thanks for attention Guys.

The website is www.ozcartridge.com.au

I will be online all night.
    Guys I tryed something maybe it can help us more. I had a backup of Admin and Includes Folders 4 days ago and in that time was working well. I deleted Admin and Includes folders from side and I directly put the old ones and I can say There was same problem happening

Basically I can say nothing to do into Admin and Includes Folders.

Anybody have any Idea

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

I found something Else but i don;t know about this problem or not.

I opened up error_log and there is something like this :
    [16-Dec-2008 19:16:39] PHP Warning: require(includes/application_top.php) [<a href='function.require'>function.require</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/emrekusb/public_html/ozcartridge.com.au/index.php on line 26

[16-Dec-2008 19:16:39] PHP Warning: require(includes/application_top.php) [<a href='function.require'>function.require</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/emrekusb/public_html/ozcartridge.com.au/index.php on line 26

[16-Dec-2008 19:16:39] PHP Fatal error: require() [<a href='function.require'>function.require</a>]: Failed opening required 'includes/application_top.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/emrekusb/public_html/ozcartridge.com.au/index.php on line 26

Plugin Contributions

Heyy Guys I cached something Yes i found the mistake It is coming from I changed something in Product types I added photo on it and said CategorieIMG I thing system lookin for that not thats why problems coming I can change name of CategorieIMG thing bot i can't cancel it.

Any Idea

This from database O found in there
    1 Product - Cartridges CatagoryIMG 1 Y box.jpg 2008-10-08 19:36:38 2008-12-15 19:02:03

Plugin Contributions

I thing I Changed Catalog > Product Types > and fist one After that this problem came up in that part "Handler Page:"
    i need to make same as before but Do you know what is the normal one ?