Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29373839
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Jquery Zoom [Support thread]

I am having problem with the ZOOMed images loading instead of the main product image. The main (small) product image doesn't seem to be loading when this happens. You can see an example here:

http://dutchgiftoutlet.com/delft-cow...r-6-p-194.html

It doesn't always do it (load only the zoomed image) so if it doesn't for you, click around and look at other products. It seems to happen pretty consistently in all browsers I've tested except Firefox 3.6.8 on mac (a real old version).

Is this happening to anyone else and any ideas of where I should look for a fix?

I am using on ZEN cart version 1.3.9.

Plugin Contributions

The "zoomed image" is the same size as the "main image" your issue I think is with how you have your configuration

To get the zoom affect you need to set your product image size in the settings to a smaller ratio than the actual image size. Then when hovering over the image it displays the "actual" image size this giving a zoom affect. They are the same image though. Hope that helps. Good luck :-)
    Phil Rogers
    A problem shared is a problem solved.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by philip937 View Post
    The "zoomed image" is the same size as the "main image" your issue I think is with how you have your configuration

To get the zoom affect you need to set your product image size in the settings to a smaller ratio than the actual image size. Then when hovering over the image it displays the "actual" image size this giving a zoom affect. They are the same image though. Hope that helps. Good luck :-)
    I am using Image Handler 2 and have set the main product image smaller. It used to load the smaller version of image (med size in IH settings) for main product image before I installed the zoom.

I thought this was where I was supposed to "set your product image size in the settings" but maybe I have to set somewhere else?

Or do I need to generate smaller and larger versions of images and put into separate folders?

Thanks for you help.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
    I am using Image Handler 2 and have set the main product image smaller. It used to load the smaller version of image (med size in IH settings) for main product image before I installed the zoom.

I thought this was where I was supposed to "set your product image size in the settings" but maybe I have to set somewhere else?

Or do I need to generate smaller and larger versions of images and put into separate folders?

Thanks for you help.
    I'm not sure anyone managed to get this to work with IH, May be why you are struggling.
    Phil Rogers
    A problem shared is a problem solved.

Plugin Contributions

So what is the suggested solution? Uninstall IH 2 and generate smaller images manually?

Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29373839