Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Jquery Lightbox [Support thread]

Fully compatible with image handler and jquery zoom.

An ideal lightbox solution for you, since the next version of zencart will also use jquery by default!

Super easy to enable lightbox on your custom product type, no need to copy any file!

Demo:
    http://demo.rubikintegration.com/jqz...products_id=47

Link download in my sig, will be posted to download section soon.
    I no longer provide installation support on forum for all my modules. However, if there are real bugs with the modules please feel free to contact me

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Jquery Lightbox [Support thread]

Quote Originally Posted by yellow1912 View Post
    Fully compatible with image handler and jquery zoom.

An ideal lightbox solution for you, since the next version of zencart will also use jquery by default!

Link download in my sig, will be posted to download section soon.
    Overall very nice addition. I was actually looking for something simpler for an image light box than either lightbox of hoverbox. Best thing I liked about yours was it didn't interfere at all with IH2. I found installing either of the other choices would break the js for image mouse over on thumbnail images. I wanted a image light box effect, but only on the main image, and with minimal install impact. Keeps all my images properties from Zencart/IH2. This addition was perfect for just that.

Few notes on bugs/trouble I had when installing. Maybe just me not knowing enough or really are things needing fixed.

I'm running on Windows 2K3 w/ IIS6.
    In tpl_modules_main_product_image.php had to change the following line. Couldn't get it to work as it should with <?= so made it use php echo calls.
    Code:
    document.write('<?php echo '<a href="' . $products_image_large . '" id="jqzoomMain"';?><?php if (JQLIGHTBOX_STATUS == 'true') echo ' class="jqlightbox"';?><?php echo '>' . zen_image($products_image_medium, addslashes($products_name), MEDIUM_IMAGE_WIDTH, MEDIUM_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '</a>';?>');
    In the sql install text changed the '' to NULL.
    Code:
    INSERT INTO configuration_group VALUES (NULL, 'JQLightbox', 'Set JQLightbox Options', '1', '1');
    Hope that helps. Good job overall. You can see my first example at.
    http://www.pot-gardens.com/catalog/i...&products_id=3

Plugin Contributions

Thank you for your input, I will update those in my next version

Regards

Raine
    I no longer provide installation support on forum for all my modules. However, if there are real bugs with the modules please feel free to contact me

Plugin Contributions

hi,

i have been trying to find something like this that will work with ajax image swapper. i don't like how my additional images are displayed low on the page where most visitors don't see them.

with ajax image swapper the additional images are displayed right under the main image (and swap out with the main image when clicked).

however... there are some bugs with the fual slimbox (the image viewer that comes with ajax image swapper).

can jquery lightbox work with ajax image swapper and override fual slibox???

thanks!

Plugin Contributions

I dont know exactly how the swapper works, but if you use lightbox along with jqzoom, there is a built in swapper.

Plugin Contributions

well, one problem i have is the location of the additional images in my zen cart - which ajax image swapper solves by locating the additional images under the main image in a scrolling box. i don't think jqzoom addresses that... but that aside... is there a way to make jqzoom swap images on mouse click rather than mouse over?

thanks!

Plugin Contributions

Yes, but you will have to make a minor change in the code to get that. It is not configurable as of now

Plugin Contributions

i installed the jqlightbox and it seems to be working fine, except it is duplicating the images.

when you open a larger image (and there are no additional images) it says 1 of 2 and when you click next it goes to image 2 (which is the sames as 1)...

any ideas?

thanks.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by gsdcypher View Post
    i installed the jqlightbox and it seems to be working fine, except it is duplicating the images.

when you open a larger image (and there are no additional images) it says 1 of 2 and when you click next it goes to image 2 (which is the sames as 1)...

any ideas?

thanks.
    More than likely something is wrong with the additional image code, but I cant say until I actually see the site itself.

Regards

Raine

Plugin Contributions

you can see jquery lightbox in action here:
    http://tiny.cc/VMMxN

thanks.

Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast