Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 167
  1. #71
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Arkham
    Posts
    26
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: jScroller Sidebox Package Support Thread

    Clyde,

    What file do I need to edit to change the link in the title of the what's new sidebox?

    TIA!
    Auto

  2. #72
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Colorado Springs, CO USA
    Posts
    7,039
    Plugin Contributions
    31

    Default Re: jScroller Sidebox Package Support Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by automatica View Post
    Clyde,

    What file do I need to edit to change the link in the title of the what's new sidebox?

    TIA!
    Auto
    Currently the link goes to your new products page.

    and uses the format (FILENAME_PRODUCTS_NEW) (BOX_HEADING_WHATS_NEW)

    So if you want to change the name of the link you can do a search in languages/english.php for (BOX_HEADING_WHATS_NEW) and make your changes there

  3. #73
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Arkham
    Posts
    26
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: jScroller Sidebox Package Support Thread

    Thank you for the quick reply!

    I've changed the name... wanted to change the link as well.

  4. #74
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Colorado Springs, CO USA
    Posts
    7,039
    Plugin Contributions
    31

    Default Re: jScroller Sidebox Package Support Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by clydejones View Post
    Currently the link goes to your new products page.

    and uses the format (FILENAME_PRODUCTS_NEW) (BOX_HEADING_WHATS_NEW)

    So if you want to change the name of the link you can do a search in languages/english.php for (BOX_HEADING_WHATS_NEW) and make your changes there
    Quote Originally Posted by automatica View Post
    Thank you for the quick reply!

    I've changed the name... wanted to change the link as well.
    In that case you'll need to open includes/modules/sideboxes/YOUR_TEMPLATE/whats_new.php

    and change the actual page to the link
    (FILENAME_PRODUCTS_NEW)

  5. #75
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Arkham
    Posts
    26
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: jScroller Sidebox Package Support Thread

    Bingo! Thanks again Clyde!

  6. #76
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Netherlands - NB
    Posts
    151
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: jScroller Sidebox Package Support Thread

    Hi Clyde,

    I cannot find out how to increase the size of the images. I tried some solutions mentioned before, unfortunately they don't work for some reason.

    Thnx for your time

  7. #77
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Colorado Springs, CO USA
    Posts
    7,039
    Plugin Contributions
    31

    Default Re: jScroller Sidebox Package Support Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by jcdk View Post
    Hi Clyde,

    I cannot find out how to increase the size of the images. I tried some solutions mentioned before, unfortunately they don't work for some reason.

    Thnx for your time
    The sideboxes use the small image height/width which you have set in

    admin -> configuration -> images

  8. #78
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Netherlands - NB
    Posts
    151
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: jScroller Sidebox Package Support Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by clydejones View Post
    The sideboxes use the small image height/width which you have set in

    admin -> configuration -> images
    Thnx! it worked great.

  9. #79
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    737
    Plugin Contributions
    5

    Default Re: jScroller Sidebox Package Support Thread

    Can I use this other sideboxes like manufacturers? I'd like to see the brand logos scroll rather than names.
    Glad I donated recently.
    Premium Pet Food
    RC101.com

  10. #80
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Colorado Springs, CO USA
    Posts
    7,039
    Plugin Contributions
    31

    Default Re: jScroller Sidebox Package Support Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by webskipper View Post
    Can I use this other sideboxes like manufacturers? I'd like to see the brand logos scroll rather than names.
    I haven't looked at any other sideboxes, but I imagine that you could adapt the Sidebox for list Manufacturers logos

 

 
Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Autoresponder+ for ZC v1.3.x [support thread]
    By Steven300 in forum All Other Contributions/Addons
    Replies: 234
    Last Post: 12 Dec 2014, 04:34 PM
  2. Admin-Editable Sidebox - Support Thread
    By kuroi in forum Addon Sideboxes
    Replies: 331
    Last Post: 29 Oct 2014, 04:15 AM
  3. Contact Info Sidebox Support Thread
    By giuly in forum Addon Sideboxes
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 7 May 2011, 11:54 PM
  4. Scrolling Featured Sidebox support thread
    By misty in forum Addon Sideboxes
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 28 May 2010, 05:14 PM
  5. PO Box Ban [support thread]
    By Steven300 in forum Addon Shipping Modules
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 28 Oct 2009, 11:58 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •