Plugin Contributions

Default Last Four digits of Credit Card not appearing on invoices

Hello,

I've read through the posts and I am having a hard time finding the source of my issue. From the beginning when my site went live, I cannot get the last four digits to appear on the invoice, or order information.
    I am using the authorize.net module (it appears to be functional and processes the orders fine) I have our billing dept. handle the cc functions but they are requesting this function for ease of use.

I am using Zen Cart 1.3.8

This is my site
    http://shop.davrain.com

here is a list of contributions i am running
    Authorize.net
    Superorders
    Google Adwords
    Supertracker

What file might have been affected to have this not show up?
    Is there a modification that can be done to the file to have the information display correctly?

The orders table does not list any CC information, and the invoice just says Method of Payment: Credit Card

I have authorize.net set to capture, process onsite, and to capture ccv

I welcome any info into this matter.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Last Four digits of Credit Card not appearing on invoices

Which authorize.net module are you using? AIM is much more reliable and functional.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

I am using the SIM version,
    My site is live now, what precautions might I have to take if switching the modules?
    I have all of the required information to input that the AIM version is asking for.
    Is that something of an issue with the SIM module? (the invoice problem)

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

The AIM module requires that you have SSL on your site, and will cause customers to enter their CC details directly on your site. This means appropriate information is also available for storage on your site, including the last 4 digits of the CC number.
    The SIM module is typically used to take payments on a different website and then return the customer to your site after making payment. This option does not allow you to store any CC digits, and also makes the customer's shopping experience somewhat disjointed. However, since payment is make on a different website, your site is not "required" to have SSL for the CC information.
    Nevertheless, having an SSL certificate allows you to protect other customer information too, such as address, email, phone, etc ... and of course many customers would be happy to know that you're taking steps to protect their personal/identity information while they shop.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.