Quote Originally Posted by gjh42 View Post
PHP constants are typically written in uppercase, so the code looks for an uppercase version of the filename, as well as converting characters like / into _ so they don't break the constant name. So

define ('ADDIMG_avondale_01_jpg','Avondale Cedar');

would be

define ('ADDIMG_AVONDALE_01_JPG','Avondale Cedar');

except that the IH2 filename may be making this irrelevant.

Smart Backgrounds lets you specify the styling for the element in a particular page/category, so you should be able to set the height that way. It may take some reconfiguring of your header output, or it might be straightforward - can't tell without looking into it.
Hello Everyone,
I am new to zen and I am fighting hard to make it work.
I have additional images and added additional image title and got white page.
I am not quite sure what to do with or what i should put in the last part of the instructions. I tried adding 1 2 3 4 and not just side but font and back using the text that i see in the php file. I dont have images installed on my site as yet just the ones that come with zen. I want to know if i would have to list all of my images in the file at all times. or can the code put them in the place where they should go based on the example text that is given with the file. If i have to add the image title that is a work for i have thousands of images to add. I really need this to work for it will make things much better for me due to my site carries items that has many images.

I appreciate all the help I can get.

also i would love to know if i can change the month from my featured and new product title on the front page and i would love to add a banner in my header and dont know how to or where to go to add it. i would love to be able to add my template in to an editor like coffeecup so i can drag and drop the boxes where i want them is there anything out there like that. or i am will to do the work if i just know how to add the template into an editor and change up the layout so it fits how i want it

I thank you all for all the help you can give to me.
hope to hear something soon.

empress