Plugin Contributions

help question payment and order!

i have receive money from my customer by PayPal IPN - Website Payments Standard , but my site "orders" not display so i can't know the order's shipping address,

who can help me?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: payment and order!

I wonder if this is the same issue I experienced today. I received a payment through PayPal from a registered user, but their "order" was not recorded or the very least is not showing up in the "orders" section. In addition, I did not receive a receipt for the customer's actual order which is normally received. I'm not sure how an order can be paid for if there is not a record in the database. I'm going to check the database table and see if it's there!

Plugin Contributions

I checked my php database and the order is not recorded there.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for replying but I do not think this is the solution to my issue. PayPal is working fine.

For some reason the order is not being recorded in the database. How can a person successfully pay with PayPal but not have the order information show up in the database? All of the other orders I had before today went through fine.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

You're right. It's not a PayPal problem.
    Your problem is that the PayPal server cannot talk to your server after it receives payment, and thus your server is not informed of the details of the purchase.
    You need to fix the communications problem between PayPal and you. The details in that article guide you through the most common causes of such problems as well as the ideal steps for testing and verifying communications.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.