Hi all! First of all I want to give thanks to this awesome community, I have recently found Zen Cart about a week ago. I am hooked, I haven't seen my wife since I started this project ... Thank you Zen Cart community for a wonderful product, hopefully I can find a way to contribute as well.
Now for my question, I have recently installed v 1.38a and everything works smoothly even the shipping setup, However when I try and switch the shipping setup to to my manufacturers address in China nothing shows. I am in the US and all my products are manufactured in China from the same Company who will ship direct to the customer for me. So I of course would like my shipping to be calculated using the manufactures address.
Can this be done easily, If so are there already instructions somewhere? I know there isn't going to be a "magic button" to click and it will all be done for me, I am will to spend time and effort here. I would like to setup UPS for now and then once that is working setup DHL.
btw - I have already read through the forums, this is the 3rd day and i have approx 16 hours in trying to find out how to do this. I have read lots of posts regarding this situation or similar but i am still lost

Zen Cart v 1.38a (clean install)
hosting = godaddy
1 Manufacturer in China who drop ships
10 Categories & 25 Products

cheers,

Robert