Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default NAB Transact Hosted Payment Page

Hi All,

I have created a module which will allow ZenCart to connect to NAB Transact Hosted Payment Page.

You can find the contribution at http://www.zen-cart.com/index.php?main_page=product_contrib_info&products_id=1198

The module will redirect the customers to the secure payment page hosted by NAB Transact system. Upon successful payment NAB Transact gateway will automatically call the cart (using a method similar to PayPal IPN) and update the order status. NAB Transact will provide a link in the receipt page which will enable the customers to return to the website (Order Success page)

As the secure payment page is provided by the gateway the shop owner does not have to obtain an SSL certificate.

Hope you find this module useful. Please have a look at the Readme.txt file included in the module for Installation Instructions and where to get Support for this module.

Cheers

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: NAB Transact Hosted Payment Page

I have just tried this module out but cannot get it to work. It is asking me for a 7 character client id but mine is only 5 characters so am getting a configuration error.

I was migrated from nsips to NAB transact - the code they provided me at the time (and which is still in operation) is 3 letters and 2 numbers. Just spoke to the bank and they could not help me out. What should I do. I use NAB transact successfully on another website but could not get it working on the new one so assume it must be possible to interact with the gateway using the 5 character id.

Any suggestions?

cheers
    Leah

Plugin Contributions

All NAB Transact clients have a 7 character client id. Most of the time you don't need the all 7 chars. For example to login and process transactions via Virtual Terminal you only need the first 3 characters.

You will need all 7 characters when you process transactions from your website (using the Hosted Payment Page or the API). It's a strange & little bit confusing arrangement

Ring NAB Transact help desk (the number is displayed in the module) and ask for your 7 digit client id. Most probably it will be in the format of <5 character you already know>10. Eg. ABC0010.

Hope this helps.

Plugin Contributions

thank you it2s - your suggestion worked but I then worked out than even though I use NAB Transact, I am still on nsips so your mod wouldnt work. But thanks for your advice as it was spot on re the id code.

Had to go back to my original mod which I couldnt get working at first but after checking with the bank and re-entering my merchant id, it worked so all is well. It is an extremely long character string so must have accidentally dropped off a couple of characters in the cut & paste first time around.

thanks for your prompt reply. When I upgrade from nsips, will definitely change over to yours.

cheers
    Leah

Plugin Contributions

If I were you I will call NAB (1300 EFT POS) and get the account upgraded from NSIPS to NAB Transact. NAB Transact is much more secure and flexible than NSIPS. A tech savy person can easily spoof the payment results (make your cart think a successful payment was made without actually making the payment).

If you call NAB, make sure they upgrade your existing account to NAB Transact rather than setting up a new account. If they setup new account you will loose all your past payment history.

I don't think you will have to pay anything for the upgrade.

Just my 2cents
    I2 Technology Solutions
    Integrated Information Technology Solutions

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

I just installed this contribution and it's working great in the test environment, but when I go live, it will not process transactions. I get the following message in the live version:

Your transaction was unsuccessful.

Please return to the web site to try again.

DO NOT use the BACK button or your card may be charged.

Any ideas?

Plugin Contributions

PM your website address I will have a look.
    I2 Technology Solutions

Plugin Contributions

I have aNAB payment module installed on my zencart. When deployed in test mode with correct client ID. I get the following whenever i attempt to test run the transact.

Your transaction was unsuccessful.

Please return to the web site to try again.

DO NOT use the BACK button or your card may be charged.

Click here to try again

This hapens in the test mode also. it takes me to the correct client ID when checked out.but just unable to complete te test payment.

Can anyone help me in configuring the test mode of NAB for Zencart?

Plugin Contributions

Do you get to the NAB Transact Payment Page where you have to enter the credit card details or are you getting this error before the payment page? What's the amount of the transaction?

Remember NAB Transact will give an approved response only if the amount is full or ends with 8 cents (e.g. $123.00, $100.08). Any other amount will be rejected (will not be approved).
    I2 Technology Solutions

Plugin Contributions

I have installed the module and everything seems OK but I have a little problem. The orders are going through just fine and all the details come through on the NAB email, but the customers information and order details are not getting back to zen cart. Obviously there is something not right there... Is it an issue with the updates to zen or the version of php? Any ideas?

http://assettes.com.au/shop/

Any help will be met with e-hugs and donations :)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast