Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: ZC Tranactions are not showing up in Authorize.net... My client is going to kill

Can anyone provide assistance with my last post? I really need to know what I can do about the other transactions.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: ZC Tranactions are not showing up in Authorize.net... My client is going to kill

No. With out the middle digits you do not have the complete card number. You don't perhaps have the email archive turned on do you?
    If you do it will have stored all outgoing emails from the cart there. If not the only way to get the complete card number would be to call all of the customers affected.

Probably all of this could have been avoided by lots of testing in the first place.
    Mike
    GeekHost - Zen Cart Certified & PCI Compliant Hosting
    The Zen Cart Forum...Better than a monitor covered with post-it notes!

Plugin Contributions

I don't know if I have e-mail archiving turned on. Can you assist with where I can check to see this. I looked in my "sent" folder from the server side and there are none. This must be somethig that happens within zen cart.

Please assist on where to fine e-mail archiving

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Nevermind....

I didnt have it turned on... I'm going to contact the people now to see if they can resubmit their order . I've exhausted any possibility to keep from having to do this.

Thanks everyone for your help.... I have 27 orders... I'll post back and let everyone know who re-ordered.

Lesson learned !!!

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mamafree06 View Post
    My issue is that i didn't have an e-mail address inputted into the cc module for the old transactions so I don't have the middle cc#s.
    It would still email you with the numbers, but it would use the primary address for your store as listed in Admin->Configuration->Email Options ... and the text of the email would remind you that you've not properly configured the module. It does it this way as a safeguard/catchall for the folks who skip that important setup step.
    Quote Originally Posted by barco57 View Post
    No. With out the middle digits you do not have the complete card number. You don't perhaps have the email archive turned on do you?
    If you do it will have stored all outgoing emails from the cart there.
    CC middle-digit emails are never stored in the email archive logs, for security reasons.
    Quote Originally Posted by barco57 View Post
    Probably all of this could have been avoided by lots of testing in the first place.
    Always!

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks Doc, forgot about those email not being stored. I should have remembered that.
    Mike
    GeekHost - Zen Cart Certified & PCI Compliant Hosting
    The Zen Cart Forum...Better than a monitor covered with post-it notes!

Plugin Contributions

Instead of messing around any longer and possibly losing those sales - CONTACT the customers on the phone, explain there was a glitch, apologize for the inconvenience, get their card numbers and run them manually. Otherwise you will just have POed customers when they have to contact YOU to find out where the order is.
    Please do not PM for support issues: a private solution doesn't benefit the community.

Be careful with unsolicited advice via email or PM - Make sure the person you are talking to is a reliable source.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12