I am using the current version of Zen cart, it was installed a while ago by someone else and that is what it says at the top of the page.

My server upgraded from PHP 4.4 and MYSQL 4.something to PHP 5.2 and MYSQL 5.1 and all h*ll broke loose. 7 or 8 of my tables are not there, am getting this error message in the admin area:

Customers Search:
1034 Incorrect key file for table 'zen_customers'; try to repair it
in:
[select count(*) as total from zen_customers c left join zen_customers_info ci on c.customers_id= ci.customers_info_id left join zen_address_book a on c.customers_id = a.customers_id and c.customers_default_address_id = a.address_book_id left join zen_coupon_gv_customer cgc on c.customers_id = cgc.customer_id ]
If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields.

That is what shows when I click on the Customers tab, in PHPMYADMIN in the collation column for all the tables that aren't working it says "in use" the rest say latin1_swedish_ci.

Here is a sample of a line in PHPMYADMIN of one of the tables that isn't working all the way across:
zen_customers (icons)Browse (icons)Structure (icons)Search (icons)Insert (icons)Empty (icons)Drop (collation column)in use

The rest are empty, no verbige in them.

Anyone know what happened and how to fix this. The whole product list has disappeared so basically the site is useless now.